[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hope it bombs and prime 4 gets cancelled because of it. Metroidfags

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

I hope it bombs and prime 4 gets cancelled because of it.

Metroidfags don't deserve any happiness.
>>
Pretty much this. They never cared about these games. They only ever like Samus as an idea they could circle jerk over. Metroid died long ago. No reboot/remakes 'will ever bring the series back. It's time to move on.
>>
File: 1449648188678.jpg (292KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1449648188678.jpg
292KB, 2048x1536px
Aw, don't be so gloomy you big sillies. Go play some vidya and stop being bitter that other people are happy.
>>
>>380985520
That's not nice. They have been waiting a long time for this.I hope it sells well. But I hope they're different enough so that the metroid fanbase splits like fire emblem.
>>
>>380985520

It'll sell well initially but then people will notice that Mercury Stream is still a shit dev
>>
File: 1470645439098.jpg (52KB, 716x724px) Image search: [Google]
1470645439098.jpg
52KB, 716x724px
who shit in your morning coffee?

I'm fucking ecstatic that we get 2 full-blown non-spinoff games, and not just that, but two entries in both 3D and 2D that don't follow that Other M nonsense.

Metroid fans could use a break and they finally got one.
>>
>>380985520
>anon still butthurt because Melee Counter is a good mechanic, and nothing he can pull out of his ass will change that
Cry the fuck more, ya tosser.
>>
Whats your favorite game so I can claim its fan base is shit and they never deserve another game.
>>
>>380992371
stalker
>>
I know where you live faggot, I'm coming for you
>>
>>380992371
Bloodborne
>>
>>380992468
This series is actually good, the fanbase are cool people and this series deserves more attention.
>>380993092
For this game, my first statement is actually true.
>>
I hope it sells well and they release another by mercury steam as well with the same graphic design just to piss you off
>>
>>380991215
I love the pettiness of this, I completely agree.
>>
>>380985520
>Not wishing for a new generation of Metroidfags that actually care about the series
>>
>>380994028
People don't like the design? Looks good to me and I'm autistic about how Metroid looks.
>>
>>380994749
They don't like the 2.5D graphics

They think it looks muddy and shit. I think it could look better but there were the same complaints about ALBW and it was pretty great.
>>
Im gonna buy a 2ds xl only for this

Fuck you OP, im gonna give nintendo my money so they keep releasing metroids
>>
>>380985520
I hope it's a stellar game that we can all enjoy, but it's probably going to bomb worse than Other M, unfortunately.
>>
>>380995340
>but it's probably going to bomb worse than Other M
Doubt it. This is the first proper Metroid title in 10 years and it's a remake that the fans have been asking for for a long time. Also Other M didn't bomb, it actually sold relatively well (over 1 million).
>>
>>380995660
It doesn't matter how many years have passed since the last game. What matters is who's developing the game. By "bombing" I meant critically, of course. No Nintendo franchise ever undersells.
>>
File: karl.jpg (27KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
karl.jpg
27KB, 600x400px
>people just don't want video games to be good
>>
>>380985520
t. jealous F-Zerofag
>>
>>380985520
Aw hell naw nigga, you saying those ssb zero-suit samus fags are metroid fans? Oh wait.. i think you actually liked Other M and Federation Force and are just triggered that you'll never be a real Metroid fan. Teehee..
>>
>>380985520
As a mature gamer who only plays good games, I hope that Metroid dies for good or that Nintendo sells the IP. It is the only thing Nintendo has that interests me.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.