[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>people hates rehash garbage >play any Souls game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: DARKSOUL_facebook_mini.jpg (220KB, 1200x650px) Image search: [Google]
DARKSOUL_facebook_mini.jpg
220KB, 1200x650px
>people hates rehash garbage
>play any Souls game #776

Explain this shit
>>
>>380975579
Souls formula is so good that when it's done correctly it can be reiterated as inifnitum and still be enjoyable on some level.
>>
>only 4 soulslikes in existence, all made by the same company
>#776
Come on bud. It's like Metroidvania, I don't care if it's rehashed shit, I just want a new map with new items, cause the formula works so fucking well.
>>
>>380975747
>not counting bloodborne and nioh
that's 6 souls games now
these games are garbage rehashes and they're always the same fucking game
>>
>>380975747
This is the fifth thread within the last hour or so following the exactly same procedure of claiming Dark Souls was exactly the same everytime.

It's either a shitposters not seeing the irony or shitposters trying to shitpost on a guy that shitposted on Dark Souls.
>>
>>380975863
Dks1
Dks2
Dks3
BB
4, Demon's is is the original, so there's 4 soulslikes.
>>
>>380975941
+lords of the fallen + code vein
that's 8 FUCKING SOULS GAMES RIGHT NOW

HAVEN'T YOU PEOPLE HAD ENOUGH??????
>>
>>380975579
It's because the previous games were pure shit, the series got good with Bloodborne and Dark Souls 3
>>
File: brain-damage.jpg (87KB, 1200x844px) Image search: [Google]
brain-damage.jpg
87KB, 1200x844px
>Have an issue where games only give you a single opportunity to pick a name or customize your character
>Can never get past the chargen in games
>>
I don't hate rehash, I quite love it.
+Anything with action combat and customizable MC mixing RPG elements is automatically good on my book and worth a shot.

Which is, incidentally, why The Surge, Nioh, Witcher and Lord of the Fallen are pure garbage; all the bad parts of a shallow action game, with none of the fun of the proper customization or roleplaying.
>>
>>380975579
>implying DS1 and DS2 aren't drastically different
>implying DS2 and DS3 aren't drastically different
>implying DS and BB aren't drastically different
>b-but they use the same formula

By that logic all FPS are rehashed garbage, you autist.
>>
File: 1492883436337.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1492883436337.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>380976812
>souls anything
>good RPG elements
>w3
>muh customization so it doesnt have any good stuff

Holy fucking shit.
>>
>>380975579
How many Assassins Creed and Call of Duty games released in the time it took for 4 Souls games to be released?
>>
I'm sick of Souls too, only played Demon's, Dark and Bloodborne. Any obvious sequel cashgrab can get fucked.
>>
>>380978532
Herse the thing.

Asscreed has been on break but use to be yearls.
CoD is yearly, but has 3 developers that take turns so each game has a 3 year dev cycle.
After DaS1 it became yearly.
DaS2 was 2014, BB 2015, and DaS3 2016.
Before that it was every other year or a little more depending.
>>
File: 1490095380554.jpg (57KB, 606x592px) Image search: [Google]
1490095380554.jpg
57KB, 606x592px
>mfw they Turned DarkSouls/DemonSouls into some shitty Trilogly
>>
>>380975579
I usually avoid Souls thread and Souls comments because I don't care but these people need to realize that Souls is a super massive fringe niche franchise as are all From games. I'm sick of hearing about Demon's Souls, Dark Souls, and Bloodborne. These are literally and objectively the most severely overrated games in all of existence. Souls fans are a very loud minority cult that should stick to their containment threads and stop shitting up discussion of other games for not being more like their shitty From games.

Owning and playing nothing but Souls games is like owning and playing boring but call of duty or Madden. In other words, casual as fuck. Which is ironic
>>
>>380975739
fpbp
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.