[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong with Jaina, /v/? >promising career >loving

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 435345.png (199KB, 500x648px) Image search: [Google]
435345.png
199KB, 500x648px
What went wrong with Jaina, /v/?

>promising career
>loving father
>so beautiful that she has several (powerful) admirers (thrall, kel, blue drago, arth etc.)
>powerful magical abilities
>>
>>380975445
she didnt get thralls dick.
you know what happens when chicks dont get their daily orc dicks
>>
She started browsing /pol/
>>
>>380975445
Wasn't able to steal Artha's mana so her succubus nature started draining her own, but more slowly since she trained to be a wizard until she got Blue'd by the blue dragon flight and went crazy with mana overload.
>>
>>380975445
she's a woman.
all woman are fucking maniac deep down.
they are walking time bomb.
>>
>>380975445
Desperately tried to work for peace and orcs spit in her mouth every step of the way. In any logically coherent story the Horde would've been wiped out years ago.
>>
Do you smell what the Prince of Lordaeron is cooking?
>>
>>380975445
>so beautiful that she has several (powerful) admirers (thrall, kel, blue drago, arth etc.)
>powerful magical abilities
Those two things happened. She's too powerful and beautiful for anyone to say no to her and when no one's putting limits on a woman, she'll eventually go insane. The character is surprisingly realistic. It's probably an accident, knowing Blizzard.
>>
>>380975445

looks alot like crystal maiden. which came first. Or is it "cute female ice mage" template #6 I'm looking at?
>>
Blizzard's writing team

They fucked Garrosh
They fucked Jaina
They're on their way to fucking Sylvanas
They pander to their audience and go "Oh the community doesn't seem to like them and think they're a bad guy. Tiiime to make them a bad guy"
>>
>>380976909

???? this is bait right?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.