[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't playing this piece of shit anymore. If I want to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: sfv-logo-white-750.png (49KB, 750x400px) Image search: [Google]
sfv-logo-white-750.png
49KB, 750x400px
I can't playing this piece of shit anymore. If I want to play 2d fighters which are alive is this the only fucking option?
>>
You can wait for killer instinct. if it is crossplay between xbone , win 10 store and steam then there will be plenty of players.
>>
>>380973041
Injustice 2 and Guilty Gear Rev2 just came out, both still pretty popular.
>>
New KoF just came out, grab it and enjoy the 2 weeks before it dies.
>>
>>380973041
Deader than dead genre.
Truly the RTS of console gaming.
>>
>>380973209
I bought GG Rev2 but I don't want to wait too long to find players nor do I want to play against the same people over and over again.
>>
>>380973385
KoF was dead on arrival on both consoles and now PC.
>>
>>380973489
Then quit fighting games. It's either you play the popular piece of shit or settle with the good but niche game.
>>
File: 1493318988572.png (118KB, 750x172px) Image search: [Google]
1493318988572.png
118KB, 750x172px
ouch, the game released just two days ago, right?
feel kinda bad for them, wasn't this supposed to be their great return
>>
MKX is still popular. Its a good game if you can ignore the DLC fuckery
>>
Also I tried Tekken 7 but man 3d fighting plays totally different and there are too many moves which also look alike. How do Tekken players remember so many moves?
>>
>>380973710
they ignore every move but the 15 best for 95% of the time
>>
>>380973618
>no marketing
>shit graphics
>quantity over quality with characters
>still mediocre at best online
>all released on pc within weeks of tekken 7 and GG XRD

they fucked up bad
>>
>>380973773
Also in tekkens training mode how do I set the dummy to do an action as soon as it blocked some attacks?
>>
Fightcade exists, play some classics.

You could learn Skullgirls, game has a small but extremely dedicated and helpful playerbase.

KI is coming to Steam.
>>
>>380973848
looks like all the shilling after sf vs fucked up launch didn't do shit
>>
>>380973773
Who started this 15 moves meme? This is incredibly wrong and I have seen fags who don't even play the game spout it since release.
>>
When's Dragonball?
>>
>>380973996
It's because of this
https://drunkardshade.com/2017/05/27/tekken-7-top-15-moves-for-all-characters/
>>
File: 1 bridget waifu.jpg (100KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
1 bridget waifu.jpg
100KB, 800x900px
>>380973041
guilty gear, but is hard
>>
>>380974036
Dragonball will certainly be more alive than GG and KOF but the release is 2018... I can't play SFV unitl fucking 2018
>>
>>380973996
theyre too retarded to figure out how to split a huge movelist in to different sections to learn in bits at a time

theyre probably also too retarded to figure out that "top 15 moves" doesnt mean "only use these 15 moves"

this is the type of player that goes online and spams the same 2 mid-low-mid strings over and over
>>
>>380973664
Actually even the botched PC port of MK X has 2 times the players of fail fighter.
>>
You can easily find games in most fighting games that are not too old or niche (hell, even some old and niche games still let you find games)

>B-but I don't want to waste time
You LITERALLY get more playtime out of an hour of lobby with someone in any game than in an hour of ranked play. You waste SO MUCH time playing ranked. But waiting 5 minutes for someone to say they can play on discord and then playing with no interruptions for an hour is too slow?

>B-but I don't want to play the same people
First of all, even niche games usually have enough of a player base that you're not just playing the same person over and over. But even then, what people usually mean with this is "I'm a gimmicky fuck and if I play against people frequently they may learn my habits so I'd rather fight random people and try to catch them with my gimmicks in FT2".
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.