[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Who excited for Hard Mode? I've been putting off replaying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_1356.jpg (98KB, 554x675px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1356.jpg
98KB, 554x675px
>Who excited for Hard Mode?

I've been putting off replaying since I completed it. Looking forward to the challenge and starting all over again.
>>
>>380972538

>how do we make it harder
>dude increased hp
>brilliant

loooooooooooooooooooooooooool
>>
>>380972982
This so much.

It' s heartbreaking to see that people who love and played the game have way better ideas for a hard mode than the creators.
>>
I was hoping for a more elaborate hard mode that altered the core mechanics (parrying, flurry rush, food, etc), this one isn't worth replaying the game for.
>>
I want to bully gold lynels for their 8x shot bows
>>
>Zelda Hard Mode
Enemies are a level above you from start and remove low level enemies. Add slight HP regen. Give enemies new abilities. ITS SHIT

>Dark souls NG+
Enemies a level above you with slightly more health. HP regen when leave combat. ITS GOTY
>>
>>380972982
>>380973078
Wait
Is Hard Mode really just damage-sponge mode?

I was really hoping for during-gameplay-food-consumption and more active enemies instead
>>
>>380973378

"Master Mode will let players take on Breath of the Wild at an increased difficulty. The main way that plays out is through an increase in the 'rank' of enemies, so Red Bokoblins instead appear as Blue, and so on.

These enemies also recover health in battle, and spot you earlier as you approach.

There are also a couple of odd additions here: floating planks, held aloft by balloons, will appear around Hyrule. On top of them will be enemies and chests containing treasure. There will also be some "higher-ranking enemies you won't find through normal play", according to Nintendo...

As things stand, you need to create a new profile in order to play through a copy of Breath of the Wild more than once without wiping your original save."

Yep. Its shit.
>>
>>380972538
Saved my 100% run in anticipation. I'm disappointed in how they went about implementing it, but I'm looking forward to playing the game again.
>>
>>380973378
All enemies have higher "ranks" and have health regen, also the world is filled with new flying hideouts

Kinda lame, but the sword trial is good
>>
File: 1487185733506.jpg (66KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1487185733506.jpg
66KB, 700x700px
Anyone else starting over for Master difficulty? It's gonna be fun feeling vulnerable again. Also pretty happy about the addition of the Korok mask.
>>
>>380973454
That sounds great.
>>
>already confirmed that you can still never be killed in a single hit from full health even on hard mode
What's the fucking point Nintendo?
>>
>>380972538
I've been avoiding replaying it so I can start again in hard mode on switch (played it at launch on wii u). Looking forward to it.

I've been thinking about making it be a no teleport and no eating while fighting play through too + I'll probably turn off most of the hero powers. Are there any other challenges I could self-impose to make it harder/more fun?
>>
>>380973608
Me, I just hope they fixed>>380973615
the Jp voices glitch already
>>
>>380973676
What glitch?
>>
>>380973608
What would be the point of doing hard-mode with end-game content anyway?

Plus I forgot to take a picture of water ganon anyway
>>
>>380973454
>As things stand, you need to create a new profile in order to play through a copy of Breath of the Wild more than once without wiping your original save."
In the treehouse stream boob lady said that you can play master mode without wiping your normal save
>>
>>380973628

>talking shit

Anon a Lynel could BTFO you in one hit on normal mode.

>>380973608

Can't wait. The first 10-20 hours of the game were GOTYAY then it just got easier and easier. Hard mode will only extend the feeling of early game.
>>
>>380973632
>no eating while fighting
>on hard mode
Still be incredibly easy if you use Urbosa's Fury. It trivialises far too much.
If you want the challenge, I wouldn't even say turn off Mipha's Grace, though you probably would, but you seriously need to disable Urbosa's Fury, that shit's just broken.
>>
>>380973608
Do you get a choice? Is it something you just flip on? That'd be kinda weird.
>>
>>380972538
>buy whole console to play one game
>beat it in a week
>"jee whiz, I cant wait to play that same exact game over again!"

Why are singleplayerfags so pathetic
>>
>>380973845
>>380973454
https://youtu.be/AaE2anhRWzY?t=2m20s
2:20
>>
>>380973454
>As things stand, you need to create a new profile in order to play through a copy of Breath of the Wild more than once without wiping your original save.
It's already confirmed that Master Mode is a different save and you retain your original file as well.
>>
>>380974063

Why are multiplayer fags such cancer?

You're the reason games are shit
>>
>>380972538
I won't replay it so soon. Maybe in a year. I'm more excited for the new armor and the trial.
>>
>>380973867

*as long as you're not at full HP already.

nothing in the game outright kills you from full HP, asides fall damage.
>>
I wish they still had some red enemies around, scaling up everything is dumb. There's a new tier of enemies but no additional variety. I really liked how the weakest enemies would still be present in the game even after clearing all the Divine Beasts, so I don't know why they wouldn't do that for hard mode.
>>
>>380973794
No voices when using the special powers if you change voices to japanese
>>
>>380973910
I basically turned off everything except Rivali's Gale
What did Urbosa's fury do again?
>>
>>380974895
Also the camera thing resets its zoom after use
Im positive it remembered the zoom you set it in before.
Can anyone confirm?
>>
>>380974908

Lighting attack in a large radius after a charge attack. Takes off half the health of any of the minibosses I've come across.
>>
>There a people that didn't play without map minimap and champion powers
>>
>>380975569
It doesn't make that much of a difference.
>>
>>380972538

I don't know if I could enjoy this game knowing how much content is locked behind more or less impossible to find Amiibos.

It really pisses me off.
>>
>>380974063

Replaying an experience you greatly enjoyed, with new appreciation for mechanics at the start, is one of the greatest things in gaming. Especially when the game gives you things like NG+ so the experience isn't diminished by starting with less than you end the game with.

Multiplayer is just as repetitive, you just go though the same match ups over and over again, with the same rules and scenarios every time.
>>
>>380977596
Its just cosmetic stuff that is actually best to ignore as it makes no sense to exist in the game in the first place
>>
I know this time I will go straight to the castle and hoard up items and take on ganon, gonna be fun
>>
File: Fierce_Deity_Link.png (366KB, 601x883px) Image search: [Google]
Fierce_Deity_Link.png
366KB, 601x883px
>>380977912

But I need my Fierce Deity armor. It's the best goddamn thing in the whole series.
>>
>>380977912
All the amiibo clothing is the same as the "Wild" set anyway.
>>
>>380978195
I hope they make the bosses harder at the very least.
>>
trying to get all korok seeds, only got 100 and already feel exhausted

has anyone here found them all? How long did it take?
>>
>>380978306
Are you using a guide?
>>
>>380977596
This. I bought like 30 blank NFC tags that I used to spoof amiibos
>>
>>380978510
yes
>>
File: botw_screen_dlc1_11[1].jpg (193KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
botw_screen_dlc1_11[1].jpg
193KB, 1600x900px
>>380972982
>Aonuma-san, we made the hard mode! The enemies have more HP, higher ranks appear sooner, and we added in a new rank stronger than any other.

>"DAT'S NOT HARD, OCTOROKS ARE HARD WHERE ARE DEH OCTOROKS. OCTOROKS TEAM UP WITH THE MONSTERS, DAT'S HARD"
>>
File: botw medli.png (265KB, 538x1107px) Image search: [Google]
botw medli.png
265KB, 538x1107px
When are they going to add in a cute bird girl?
>>
>>380972538

You don't need to be excited for hard mode OP you can just go to the menu like any other game and select hard mode.

Have you ever played a video game in your life?
>>
>>380979089
I really don't understand what this adds to the game. But there must be some reason for it, right?
>>
>>380972982
Don't forget
>Lets charge money for it!
>>
>>380973341
>one is a paid dlc, the other is base content
>>
>>380972538
>>380972982
Kinda pissed about this.
Already the game was lacking in enemy diversity and movesets and they did the ONLY thing that literally doesn't bring any difficulty into the mix.

I have some hopes, considering nintendo was able to withhold a lot of stuff from public view prior to launch but I'm not hyped.
>>
>>380973608
>It's gonna be fun feeling vulnerable again.
Just don't buy any heart upgrades. Get the Guardian hearts if you want, but high health just makes combat boring.
>>
File: highground.jpg (52KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
highground.jpg
52KB, 1280x720px
>>380980760
You'd be surprised how dangerous unreachable archers firing elemental arrows are.
>>
>>380975085
Played on Wii U since the leak, it always did
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.