[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how did they do it? How did they win E3 with only 25

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: intendo-E3.png (426KB, 1884x964px) Image search: [Google]
intendo-E3.png
426KB, 1884x964px
So how did they do it? How did they win E3 with only 25 minutes to spare?
>>
Lack of competition this year.
>>
Quality over quantity.
>>
This year was trash. E3 is apparently not what it used to be.

Nintendo's performance was only barely acceptable, but that was still outperforming the rest.
>>
>>380972228
>nintendo
>winning anything ever
>>
File: DCf06-bWsAEqyEY[1].jpg (253KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DCf06-bWsAEqyEY[1].jpg
253KB, 1080x1080px
>>380972228

Games and gameplay
>>
>>380972228
>show games with actual gameplay
>no random dudes making asses of themselves

ez
>>
None of the other conferences had a "big" reveal. Microsoft had the Xbonex but didn't show anything that made it worth a damn.
>>
>>380974043
This, and separating their trailers from the treehouse proved to be a far better way to do it. Considering Bethesda and Sony's conferences seemed to be moving towards digital events (or maybe they just didn't have much to show) I wouldn't be surprised if everyone started to follow Nintendo's structure soon.
>>
>>380974307
>Metro
>Anthem
>DBZ
>cyberpunk indie game

>Not worth a damn
>>
>Check out our hardware and this SWEET CAR
zzzzz

>Throw your hat at the frog, You are now the frog!
Bing Wahoo GOTY
>>
File: 1425956150344.jpg (128KB, 617x617px) Image search: [Google]
1425956150344.jpg
128KB, 617x617px
>>380972228
we all know mario uses the hat to possess things, but is the hat possessing mario while he wears it?
>>
>>380974424
I really hope this happens. I feel like this would benefit everyone.
>>
>>380972513
This.
Nintendo knows how to make video games
>>
>>380972513
I think they still had more games than sony, if you ignore the 5-6 vr indie shit.
>>
>>380975081

Then explain why there's never been a good Nintendo game.
>>
I can't wait until e3 dies. Maybe then more companies would start to give a shit about the content they're making.
>>
By showing a Mario game that seems to rival 64/Sunshine.
>>
>>380975345
>Then explain why 1+1=3

>>380975495
>Maybe then more companies would start to give a shit about the content they're making.
No, that's not going to happen; E3 does not make a difference here.
>>
With an ad-jingle and pandering to nostalgia.
Also it's a splash of color in the middle of the sea of first person murder simulators.
>>
>>380974816
No, Mario made the hat his b*tch
>>
>>380972228
>only 25 minutes

Thats not what happened, they were still streaming and announcing game for days with the treehouse, so stop this 25 minutes meme
>>
>>380972228
everyone else was dogshit
>>
Announced the long awaited return of a beloved franchise
Shows an honest to goodness JRPG in a sea of western AAA cinematics
Gameplay of a new 3D Mario game
Everyone else's shows were very dissapointing
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.