[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At what point is gun customization too autistic for you? >textures

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: gunrungta.png (99KB, 226x326px) Image search: [Google]
gunrungta.png
99KB, 226x326px
At what point is gun customization too autistic for you?

>textures beyond metals and wood
>ammunition which makes the gun weaker
>multiple types of suppressors
>muzzle brakes
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (221KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
221KB, 1920x1080px
this should be minimum
>>
>>380969726
I remember playing that for a grand total of an hour or so and the gun mods were the thing that left an an impression
>>
>>380969726
custom presets should definitely be an industry standard too
>>
>>380968518
GTAV has awful gun customization, a lot of the guns are outright dogshit. Most of its cosmetic garbage and some of the guns are blatant copies of another. Many guns will just flat out go unused because they're such shit
>>
Gun customization in every game except DayZ and ArmA 3 is ridiculous and shitty and has nothing to do with the real world
>>
>>380970236
>that fuckin queer electric pink texture will be 50 grand please
>>
>>380968518
I know how to practice moderation so I don't have such a point unless a game forces me to apply something from EVERY single list.
>>
>>380970431
>oh yea you want ammo?
>thats 200 dollars per mag
>>
>>380970470
>we've been listening to the fans' requests, and we are proud to present the ability to have "boom" written on your gun a bunch of times
>>
>>380970236
oh yea and for shooting from a vehicle/motorcycle theres no reason to use ANY other gun but the AP pistol. The uzi is shit, that Drago looking AK is shit. Only other fun one is the hand held nade launcher because it explodes on impact
>>
File: 21082010071.jpg (111KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
21082010071.jpg
111KB, 1024x768px
>How many levels of customization are you on, senpai?
>about 3 or 4
>you are like little baby
>WATCH THIS
>>
File: IMG_3932.png (377KB, 2550x1650px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3932.png
377KB, 2550x1650px
>Playing stealth game
>Suppressor breaks after awhile
>>
i'd like a game where gun customization isn't just a menu, you can pick up attachments, inspect them (look through scopes without them being attached to the gun), and actually look at animations for attaching stuff
>>
>>380971342

You know there are guns in real life that do this right?.... Right?

And that supressors that are this way are the best and most "silent".
>>
>>380972509
even completely silent special purpose weapons like the as val and vintorez etc built around the 9x39 round with huge supressor barrels (compared to the rest of the weapon) wear out and need replacements. that's why the sr3m thing was invented as a modern replacement, so you could easily screw the old worn one off and the new one on.
>>
I don't understand why R* put in all this fucking gun shit but hasn't introduced any real new guns since that motorcycle update
>>
>>380971130
What gaem? Looks familiar
>>
>>380969726
I think that there are a lot of things about Blacklight could have been improved (partially just by making the system even more complex) but it did hit many good notes. Too bad there are a lot of combinations that just fell into the "same shit" trap and way too many parts are suboptimal because they would put you below important damage thresholds. That and a lot of parts don't line up with each other which can make iron sights completely offset and obscure the target.

How is the LMG balance these days?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.