[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think her vagina gets itchy sometimes but she can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (486KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
486KB, 1920x1080px
Do you think her vagina gets itchy sometimes but she can't scratch it because there's a giant spider below her waist?

Also wtf was up with her sister?
>>
>>380966969
She ate some blight pus and got sick.
>>
I always imagined her crotch can unsheath from the arachnid body, if aroused.
>>
>>380968389

So is she dying or cursed or what?
Why does she think I'm her sister?
Didn't she hear her scream when I murdered her downstairs?
>>
>>380968671
Old witches ring. Almost nobody understands her language, but with the ring you do, and can speak it, making her think its her sister since nobody else but her can speak to her
>>
>>380968795
sad
>>
>>380968795

So is she blind too?
Jesus christ I might just put her out of her misery then.
>>
>>380968671
She's blind and weak, constantly on the verge of death, because of the blight. I guess it's a disease.
I guess she can sense (or smell?) the ring which is one of the sisters'. She probably assumes it's Quelaag, since she's the only sister they know live.
If she did hear her sister scream, she probably didn't think it was because she died.
>>
>>380968957
You miss out on a nice shortcut, and saving Solaire, if you do.
>>
>>380969086

Bus Solaire is staring at the sun in the same spot.
>>
>>380969584
I'm not sure when he moves, but if you don't unlock that shortcut he's gonna go insane.
>>
>>380970909

What shortcut?
>>
>>380970909
He moves when you hit Anor Londo

>>380971094
Acquire the Lordvessel
>>
>>380971094
I could explain it in detail, or you could check it on a wiki.
Or you try to find it yourself. I've already "spoiled" that there is a shortcut, and that Solaire'll die if you don't open it.
>>
>>380971521

Alright then, I just got to anor Londo, should I finish business there or should I save Solaire first?
>>
>>380971652
Saving Solaire comes after Londo. Don't worry untill you continue into the lava part.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.