[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't wait for this game to get canned when Vivendi buy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: Bge2slider.jpg (49KB, 670x400px) Image search: [Google]
Bge2slider.jpg
49KB, 670x400px
I can't wait for this game to get canned when Vivendi buy out Ubisoft! The salt will be glorious!

Seriously no one wants this game now.
>>
>>380963373
If the prequel does not succeed commercially, we will not get the sequel either, genius.
>>
File: SadJade.jpg (19KB, 418x387px) Image search: [Google]
SadJade.jpg
19KB, 418x387px
>>380963373
I still can't understand what is the target audience for the prequel.
It can't be the niche cult of the first game because they ditched Jade and Pey'J and it can't be casuals and people who never played it because they can get open world and multi experience in any other Ubi game.
What were they actually thinking?
>>
>>380963541
This sounds more ambitious and different from the other open world stuff ubi has shat out lately.
>>
>>380963541
The game generates a lot of traction and interest. And they want to cash in on it because it's hell of a lot more simple to figure out how to make something that would generate traction in it's own. The popularity of this game is a self-propelling machine: there is a base discussion already, generated by the narrow group: if that discussion is fueled, it will spread and more and more people will join in, and that will produce more hype and interest, and the whole thing will cycle up.

And that is what they are after. They basically have already a major part of the marketing of this game done for them: the cult-like status of the original does the much of the marketing for them.
And that makes it potentially highly lucrative proposition. It's risky, of course, because the strong emotions surrounding the game can also turn against the project (which is presumably why they were postponing it so long), but now somebody decided that it's worth the risk - perhaps because Ubisoft is backed into a corner and really, really needs to reinvent it's image.
>>
I want it
>>
>>380964586
Hahaha.
>>
>>380963373
Speak for your fuckin' self mate regardless of the outcome I'm excited for it now.

I hope it's great, if it's shit then bummer, but I want this game.
>>
>>380963541
>What were they actually thinking?
Jade wasny good enough for the progressive future of gaming
>>
>>380963541
The only thing I can think of is they're trying to lay some lore with this prequel before they return to Jade's story in a sequel. Kinda like MGS3 did.
>>
>>380964906
>Asian/Latino lesbian who don't need no man to kick ass

I don't follow.
>>
>>380963373
>GTA in space vs Assassin's Creed Jade Edition

yeah, if you hate good games of course you wouldn't want this game.
>>
File: 1750742345.jpg (144KB, 1024x711px) Image search: [Google]
1750742345.jpg
144KB, 1024x711px
>All they had to do was give us BGE2 that was shown in the teaser and mentioned in that leak a few years back
>Instead we get a "prequel" that isn't related to the story of the first game with procedurally generated planet exploration with create your own character

I waited 15 years for this
>>
>>380963541
>Make a character that likes the color green
>Call her Jade
Quality writing
>>
I will only play this game if I can hook up the Alpha Section and the DomZ together and we raze the shithole we play in with alien seed.
>>
>>380964995
Jade is not Latino also she's not lesbian. There is no romance in BGE. And there are moments where she shows weakness/fails and needs help of her friends.

>>380965737
Her real name is Shauni (which is why a lot of people were confused that the black chick's name from the trailer is Shani).
>>
>>380963373
>"I can't wait for people to lose their jobs!"
>"I can't wait for people being sad they don't get a second game to one of the favourite games!"
>"I can't wait for something I didn't even have a connection to just so others suffer!"
>>
>>380963373
How the fuck did JADE get replaced with a token afro bitch? wtf ubisoft
>>
>>380965464
>>Instead we get a "prequel" that isn't related to the story of the first game
Sure it is, it's explains how things came to be in the first game. Or did you never question why there are talking animals?
>>
>>380966218
Even worse. She got replaced with a custom made protagonist.
>>
>>380966104
>Jade is not Latino also she's not lesbian.

Wow. Erasure much?
>>
>Custom made protagonist

There goes my hype
>>
File: what are the chances.jpg (248KB, 1139x916px) Image search: [Google]
what are the chances.jpg
248KB, 1139x916px
>>380963373
Just a quick daily reminder...
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.