[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust is settled, can we agree that he'd the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: v_franklin4_2880x1800.jpg (1MB, 2880x1800px) Image search: [Google]
v_franklin4_2880x1800.jpg
1MB, 2880x1800px
Now that the dust is settled, can we agree that he'd the best playable character?
>>
>>380962254

Rockstar is really bad at writing black characters. Michael and Trevor have a lot of complexity and we can more easily empathize with them - even Trevor has quite a few sympathetic moments that shine some light on his character. But Franklin hardly has anything, hes just bland, not complex, his motivations are hardly explored
>>
>>380962254
>>380962783
the only characters who were worth anything to me were trevor and lamar. i found michael and franklin to be very boring to watch
>>
>>380962783
I thought Franklin was just fine. He's a guy in his 30s and he feels like he's growing out of the gangsta shit, but guys like Lamar keep dragging him down.
>>
Franklin never does anything cool like throw someone out a window or piss off a mob boss or anything. It's just him bitching about getting cucked by Tanisha or cucked out of money for a job.
>>
File: gta v live love laugh.jpg (78KB, 960x536px) Image search: [Google]
gta v live love laugh.jpg
78KB, 960x536px
Did someone actually choose any other option than C - Deathwish? Mike and Trevor might be both awful humans, but after all they are part of the crew, and the crew keeps it together.
>>
Describe Franklin to me without describing his appearance.
>>
>>380963875
Option C is the most GTA style ending where you kill everyone who fucked with you. The other two options you're just a bitch for the FBI or a rich yoga dickhead and you feel like an asshole.
>>
>>380964034
Hardstyle
>>
>>380963875
>>380964135
Yeah, what went through their heads when they devised the endings. There's literally no reason for Franklin to kill either of them. Had Michael betrayed him or planned to then it would've been a different matter.
>>
>>380964034

His Strangers&Freaks missions makes him into a bitch that caves into peer pressure.
>>
>>380964034
Yeeyee ass haircut
>>
>>380964246
You can sort of argue there's reasons to kill Trevor because he draws alot of heat and crosses the line into wierdo shit like cannibalism
>>
>>380964246
>Yeah, what went through their heads when they devised the endings.

same shit as 4. nobody chooses a girl niko knew for a grand total on 10 minutes over his own cousin whom he knew all his life.
>>
muh reluctant nigger criminal. he was shit
>>
>>380963875
>>380964135
>>380964246

I wish there was a TWD style poll that showed how many people picked each choice the first time.
>>
>>380962254
Least interesting character, but his special is hilariously overpowered.

You can make like 150 degree turns at 130mph.
>>
Reminder that:
>Regular story DLC was planned that would continue from the true ending
>There was an alien invasion story DLC planned
>There was a zombie outbreak DLC planned, exclusive to current gen and PC, probably meaning it'd have a lot of zombies on screen at once

All apparently confirmed by a Rockstar leaker that leaks the GTAO DLC.

https://www.reddit.com/r/chiliadmystery/comments/6ejoud/2012_alien_invasion_dlc_was_an_actual_proof_of/?utm_content=title&utm_medium=hot&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=chiliadmystery
>>
>>380964772
franks skill reminded me so much most wanted 05 i actually stopped playing gta5 for awhile to replay that instead.
>>
>>380962783
>Rockstar is really bad at writing black characters
Literally all their most memorable characters were blackies
>>
>>380965034
>There was a zombie outbreak DLC planned,
At this point I am so fucking burned out on zombies but first person zombie outbreak in Los Santos sounds awesome, actually. Especially if it's just reusing what they worked on for RDR.
>>
>>380965034
I always thought there would be something else involving that Madrazo. Trevor bites his ear off and kidnaps his wife but he's the only villain you never kill.
>>
>>380962783
San Andreas?
>>
>>380965332
>no ear
>no family

Fuck what more do you want taken from the poor crime lord, you sadisticnbastard
>>
>>380962783
>Rockstar is really bad at writing black characters.
How is anything about the Grove Street OGs badly written? Good villains with clear, rational motives. Good guys too.
>>380965332
I still don't understand why they didn't go to North Yankton to hide out instead of going like two miles up the road. There's no fucking way they made that map just to use it once in the very first level. When you could glitch out there in GTAO and explore it, it was fucking huge.
>>
>>380965332
Well, you would probably be right actually! They probably would have used the cut Martin Madrazzo heist in the DLC as it was almost finished and because its assets still exist in the game. You could use a horse at one point and Michael and Trevor would pretend to be a hay couple while scoping his house out.

https://youtu.be/lo20V4D4KPo
https://youtu.be/ePCex66fjDE
>>
>>380964704
He didn't even feel like a hood nigga and it'd actually be better if he had some of that for personality.
>here's some complex plan to do a thing
>shieet why don't we just use those iron man suits from bank robbery and spray them
instead of
>we do this
>ok
>fuck you trevor
>fuck you michael
>fuck you both i'll wait outside
Can still let him be the
>i want to make more money without giving most of my shit to big niggs in the hood

Maybe some 4th wall, in a way, complaining about being able to do sick turns at full speed yet rarely being the driver.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.