[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think we can all agree that this year's E3 was one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

I think we can all agree that this year's E3 was one of the worst yet.
>>
File: CszwvZRWgAAEpGQ.jpg (15KB, 470x454px) Image search: [Google]
CszwvZRWgAAEpGQ.jpg
15KB, 470x454px
2012 was far more worse
>>
this year's nintendo e3 was decent
there has been past e3s where every show was horrible
>>
Nah it was pretty good
>>
>>380962161
2016 was worse.
2014 was SHIT.
>>
Based on what?
>>
>>380964656
probably him living through enough of them to recognize the same tricks hes fallen for in the past
>>
>>380962161
Maybe if you're a Sony fan or Bethesda drone.

Ubisoft and Nintendo did excellent and even Microsoft was alright.
>>
>>380962161
Absolutely. Usually I think /v/ just looks for excuses to hate things and be disappointed but this year I seriously regret wasting my time watching e3. I can maybe think of 2 game announcements that I'm interested in at all and even then I'm not sure I'll actually play them when they come out.

The only good part was Devolver and it wasn't even really video games.
>>
>>380964941
Tough life being a sonyfa.
>>
>>380965118
PCfag actually, but I do have sonybro and nintentoddler consoles too. I have the hardware to play every game presented at e3 if that's what you're implying.
>>
Nintendo's showing was my favorite. Lots of neat looking games I'll think about getting.
All the other devs are obsessed with 4K which I don't care about. Won't stop the games being boring/not fun.
>>
2015 was great only because I was a bethesdafag.
>>
>>380965327
>I bought all the consoles
>but I don't enjoy video games
Sucks being retarded.
>>
Nope. 2010 was worse.

Year of all the Kinect shit.
>>
Not at all. Have you even seen that many E3s if you think 2017's was one of the worst?
>>
>>380964618
>2016
Found the Nintendofag
>>
>>380965327
Bought an rx480 last year and i still haven't found a game that maxes it out. So far, doing research, buying and building your own PC part by part has been more fun than anything i played on PC.
>>
>>380965680
I enjoy good video games. I still have loads of games to play in my backlog and there are a few games I'm even looking forward to, I just wasn't impressed by e3. Almost all of it was just games we've already seen or already knew were coming out. And no release date for M&B: Bannerlord, no info on Cyberpunk 2077. It was all just dull.

>>380965682
At least that was a hilarious trainwreck.
>>
>>380965875
>Almost all of it was just games we've already seen or already knew were coming out.
>Dragonball FighterZ
>Monster Hunter World
>The Evil Within 2
>Wolfenstein 2
>Metroid Prime 4
>Metroid 2 Remake
You've got shit taste and are jaded af, anon.
>>
>>380967274
A pretty weak list to be honest. It's just opinions I guess but none of those games seem particularly amazing.

>DBZ
Might be cool but we knew this was coming already.
>Monster Hunter
Never got into this series but I saw fans saying it seems like a casualised version? If so not into that. Might be ok.
>Evil Within/Wolfenstein
We knew these were coming. Not into either series.
>Metroid
I never liked Metroid personally so I have no opinion.

It's all just kind of "meh". Even Beyond Good & Evil 2 ended up being a prequel which sucks until proven otherwise.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.