[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some games that either deal in or heavily feature mysticism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: serveimage.jpg (2MB, 3993x2387px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
2MB, 3993x2387px
What are some games that either deal in or heavily feature mysticism and or the natural world? Bonus points for there not also being straight foward fireball and polymorph style magic or japanese style magitek.
>>
>>380960939
Skyrim
>>
>>380961527
That is tragically true for once. There was some neat background lore that got squandered on that game/
>>
>>380960939
Something like Godus?
>>
File: thumbs.jpg (129KB, 1280x661px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs.jpg
129KB, 1280x661px
>>380963174
A little. Though I was looking to see ones that are more from the perspective of the shamans and other people on the ground.
Godus actually reminds me of another game that was really good for this, From Dust. The people had to learn the spirit arts to prevent disaster or control the weather while you were able to resculpt the land and had to protect them from harm.
>>
>>380963603
it's an old game, but what about Populous?
>>
>>380963781
Looks pretty good actually, it's also a Molyneux game.
>>
File: 20160827230922_1.jpg (492KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160827230922_1.jpg
492KB, 1920x1080px
I really liked the nature in the Witcher, might not be entirely what you are after though
>>
>>380964421
I like the idea of hunting and exploring the wilderness but from what I understand it was more follow the glowy trail to the bossfight.
>>
>>380960939
>no game has proper clouds and fog
Gaming is fugged
>>
>>380960939
https://youtube.com/watch?v=HsXglDs81FU
WoW had some good shit for that with the horde stuff but it takes a back seat to deamon spaceships and faggots.
>>
Doesn't Dragon's Dogma borrow from christian theology or something? Haven't finished it yet but the lyrics of coils of light gave me that impression.
>>
Banner Saga.
It has unique artstyle and I like the overall plot. It's not muh magic and dragons and tolkien type of fantasy.
>>
>no mention of Oddworld
That shit was dank as fuck.
>>
>>380964898
Song for the record
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcoLNTG1tTo
>O! How I have seen the Dragon's Dogma! Unbound by time, all-binding, grand design
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.