[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm wanting to start a Nintendo leak site I think I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: 1497290847431.jpg (44KB, 600x768px) Image search: [Google]
1497290847431.jpg
44KB, 600x768px
I'm wanting to start a Nintendo leak site

I think I've successfully vetted two sources and they've been pretty good so far, so I'm wanting to go public with anything they come to me with from here on out.

What's the best way of going about this? Should I just approach a Nintendo fan site or what?
>>
>>380959165
Just post shit here. What do you need a website for?
>>
My dad is Nintendo and he says you're a liar
>>
>>380959672
Shit gets lost easy on /v/. I've dropped a few things in the past.
>>
You could resurrect P4Rgaming. Man, I miss that site.
>>
File: 1497248303003.png (182KB, 700x451px) Image search: [Google]
1497248303003.png
182KB, 700x451px
>>380959165
Post leaks to see if you're the real deal
>>
>>380959165
I hope the people who did this shit fucking burn in hell..
>>
Just leak shit on 4chan and make a twitter as well.
>>
>>380960172
>vets should burn in hell
There's quite a few reasons why a dog might need to have it's entire coat removed.
>>
>>380959982
Make a trip to go by. If your leaks start adding up to be legit people might take what you offer seriously.
Would there be any legal downsides to making a site dedicated to that? What if it risks your sources?
>>
>>380960172
>Shaving a dog is deserving of hell
Let me guess, american?
>>
>>380960172
>clearly at a vets office

While you should never that type of dogs coat, you have to if the dog has certain issues that need to be diagnosed. Better shaved than dead.
>>
>>380960391
>Would there be any legal downsides to making a site dedicated to that?
Journalistic freedom I suppose, I dunno I'm not a journalist. Just a guy that wondered how easy it would be and emailed/called people starting October last year
>What if it risks your sources?
I don't plan on going public with their names
>>
>>380960430
Shaving dogs with double coats actually is a huge problem because they rely on them to regulate heat in both hot and cold temperatures and they don't really grow back properly.
That being said, this looks like it was done for medical reasons.
>>
>>380959165
that dog must feel cool during the summer now
>>
why would you shear a double coat animal? severe flea or tick problems?
>>
>>380960196
>Twitter
I dunno man I don't want to do the "hurr I'm a real person!" bullshit that Laura Kate Dale and shit do.

I was thinking a site or another website so I can go with a pseudonym and just drop small information packs as and when I get them, keep the focus on the site, not the person I guess?
>>
>>380960597
>i don't plan on going public with their names
Of course not. But i could only imagine they could narrow down the source of the leak. Maybe im overthinking i dunno.

Anyways, have anything new to tell?
>>
>>380960256
I saw this story, the owners did it as a joke.

>>380959165
If you do start a site it won't be easy. Web ads make pennies. Other game sites will shamelessly rip off any scoops you have.

You will inevitably get stuff wrong because of bad information or changing plans, and people will not forgive or forget that.

People just get weird and emotional about leaks. When the kotaku guy correctly reported no mans sky would be delayed, before Sony confirmed that, he got tons of hate messages and one death threat. Like what the fuck
>>
>>380960732
You can have a pseudonym on twitter..
>>
>>380959982
>dropped a few thingaa in the past
Like what?
>>
>>380960765
>Anyways, have anything new to tell?
Not too much, but I was close to leaking Metroid Prime 4 on /v/ in May, but decided to test my sources one more time. The two sources I've got have given me correct info since December 2016 on Switch launch games, Metroid Prime 4 and various little tidbits.

I was wanting to elaborate when I put a site up, he's given me a little context on Retro Studios standing with Nintendo but I don't think it's worth going in to at the moment.
>>
>>380960838
Info on Retro and info on the Switch launch window. I made a few threads detailing the BotW launch happening in March when every other leaker was claiming it was missing launch, but I'd seen evidence of the release date on official docs.
>>
>>380961068
Do you have information on Fromsoft and Platinum?
>>
>>380959165
I want to laugh and cry.
>>
>>380960597
If you create a website, it will be easier to sue your ass and shutdown the website since you need to do a WHOIS form.
>>
>>380962027
Fraid not
>>
>>380962327
Well it was worth a try, guess we'll have to find out what they're making when they announce them.
>>
>>380960789
>I saw this story, the owners did it as a joke.

no we didnt
>>
>>380962303
Huh. I was thinking just a Tumblr with a fake email
>>
Get a secure trip and post here. After a few good ones you will survive prunes
>>
>>380962771
Maybe, I'd rather everything is compiled somewhere
>>
>>380962731
You di say start a site. I thought literal website. If tumblr, then sure.You still need to be careful on when you leak. 1-2weeks after you find out is ideal so leakers don't come under suspicion.
>>
Voat?
>>
>>380959165

Shaving a husky is incredibly bad for it, I hope they had a good reason.
>>
>>380963347
Yeah that's the other thing that's been bothering me. I was told Metroid Prime 4 was locked in for E3 in May, I was so close to leaking that it was going to be a quick CGI trailer here but didn't want to risk the source.
>>
>>380963364
What's Voat?
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.