[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

XBOX ONE X general discussion thread >PC World Struggles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: xbox one x.jpg (208KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
xbox one x.jpg
208KB, 2048x1152px
XBOX ONE X general discussion thread

>PC World Struggles to build a PC with same power as 1X under $500
http://www.pcworld.com/article/3200767/gaming/xbox-one-x-pc-build.html

>Xbox One X is the most Wished For product on Amazon
https://twitter.com/aarongreenberg/status/875754700913639424 (embed) (embed) (embed)

>Microsoft’s Xbox Media Briefing was the Highest Watched Moment of E3 2017 on Twitch
http://www.githyp.com/microsofts-xbox-media-briefing-was-the-highest-watched-moment-of-e3-2017-on-twitch/

>Monolith: Shadow of War Runs at Native 4K on Xbox One X, The Console Is Crazy Powerful
http://wccftech.com/monolith-shadow-of-war-native-4k-xb1x/

who else here /dayone/?
>>
>>380958940
Xbone is a good thing, its price should in theory force Sony to step up their game and either make a pricedrop of Pro or release yet another more powerful revision.
>>
>>380959229
anon you forget that Arrogant Sony has reared its ugly head again as of late so do you expect them to really do stuff like that?
>>
TIME TO PLAY ALL MY FAVORITE MULTIPLATS IN *ALMOST 4K 30 FPS
>>
>>380959379
If they don't they will just lose customers and be in for a rude awakening so I don't give much of a fuck. Besides I don't have any of the current gen consoles yet since they're not hackable yet.
>>
No shit, Sherlock!

I still don't understand how people get constantly baited by the "pc master race" or "home built pc" memes...

I must admit, I fell for it about two years ago. I kept seeing posts of people saying to build a pc instead of buying a console, because you could run games at higher resolutions with more frames per second... and at cheaper price.

So, I went online and purchased the best components available at the time, because I wanted a "future-proof" pc that would last a few years without upgrading.

Honestly, assembling the pc was quite fun, even if you are a newbie like me.

Anyways, once the pc was built and all the drivers installed, I ran the most demanding game from my library: The Witcher 3.

So, how did it run?

25-34 FPS, on low settings, with no AA, no hairworks... and... at 720p resolution.

And I paid around $1860 for THIS?

I had my lesson, and hopefully I'll help some people avoid this trap.

P.S: The only good thing about that pc, is that I can run Photoshop and After Effects without problems. But I could have spent $400 for a used Macbook and still manage this.
>>
>>380959453
sony will not change their stance cause they wanna show their shareholders how alpha they can be by not supporting back compat and crossplay even though their own audience wants it

#4theshareholders
>>
>>380959784
MS Pajeets need to stop.
>>
>>380959790
Like I said, they will just be in for a rude awakening and lose customers again.
Also unlike X360 backwards compatibility, PS3 is flat out impossible due to architectural differences.
XboxHuge and X360 are both basically PCs so it's relatively easy to add compatibility for them on Xbone, but best Sony could do was PS2 which is already implemented into PS4 but is exclusive to PS2 Classics on PS Store so they can keep jewing people. I guess they could easily implement PS1 and PSP as well, but PS3 compat on PS4 is just flat out impossible.
>>
>>380958940
>watching past E3s for highlights
>E3 2013 was the reveal of the PS4
>they announced full backwards compatibility across all 3 consoles
>instead we just got a store where you buy a couple previous gen games for a price

Hope Microsoft don't fuck you guys over like Sony did us...
>>
>>380959941
i cannot fucking wait for them to get humble fucked again
>>
>>380958940
>PC World Struggles to build a PC with same power as 1X under $500
I still don't understand why consolefags try to make this comparison. Consoles are except Nintendo are generally sold at a loss and they bet big discounts for bulk hardware purchases from manufacturers. Not even a fair comparison.
>>
>>380959991
MS has already said that OG xbox back compat will support discs so we are all good

they are forever expanding the library which is awesome
>>
>>380959991
Anon, they never announced backwards compat. They announced "PS Now" which is their streaming service which DOES let you play most of PS1, PS2 and PS3 library on PS4 but that shit is rental-only, overpriced as fuck and looks like dogshit with massive input lag because
>lol streaming

Anyway competition is good, let us hope that Switch doing well and XboneX being powerful will humble the shit out of Sony.
>>
File: blurryBOI.jpg (58KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
blurryBOI.jpg
58KB, 1280x720px
>>380959784
>5-34 FPS, on low settings, with no AA, no hairworks... and... at 720p resolution
>I paid around $1860
I'm sorry that I have to tell you this anon, but you completely and utterly fucked up your PC. It's not Witcher 3's fault, it's yours.
>>
>>380959784
Spent 500$ and can run Witcher 3 at 4k 144fps
You're just retarded with your money.
>>
>>380959991
Not 100% in that honestly, I do know any 360 game I've owned and is backwards compatible is free. Haven't looked into games I haven't bought because I wasn't interested in them at the time or now.

>>380960061
Unfortunately alot of people are stupid on all sides. Also /v/ had a couple threads trying to prove you could.
>>
>>380960176
>>380960181
>replying to pasta
>>
File: ms shill.jpg (115KB, 850x937px) Image search: [Google]
ms shill.jpg
115KB, 850x937px
MS Pajeets have upped their shilling lately.
>>
File: 1497629138699.jpg (6KB, 212x250px) Image search: [Google]
1497629138699.jpg
6KB, 212x250px
>the most powerful console ever?
>>
File: prepare ur anus gerstmann.jpg (5KB, 132x132px) Image search: [Google]
prepare ur anus gerstmann.jpg
5KB, 132x132px
i cant fucking wait for this console!
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.