[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>kicked from server >reason :swearing why the FUCK is the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: Shinu, jojo.png (845KB, 1267x859px) Image search: [Google]
Shinu, jojo.png
845KB, 1267x859px
>kicked from server
>reason :swearing
why the FUCK is the 'gaming' community so full of fucking pussies now? what happened? i remember playing halo two and every game was filled with 12 year olds calling each other cock sucking nigger faggots, and it was all fine
>>
>>380956304
Pc gamers and thier "Christian gaming communities"
>>
what is that? steven universe? it looks gay so I'm assuming so
>>
File: eugh.gif (819KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
eugh.gif
819KB, 400x300px
Just because it's fine doesn't mean it's right.

Try saying the N word to a black person in real life and see what happens. Hate speech is not free speech
>>
>>380956304
Some people realized faggots who don't have a large enough vocabulary to not swear when communicating aren't worth having on their team. Easy way of weeding out shitters who think they're good.
>>
>>380956304
>remember playing halo two
no wonder you cant communicate without acting like a jackass.
>>
>>380956450
While anon is a faggot, you are completely wrong regarding "hate speech is not free speech". That's EXACTLY the speech that free speech covers because the concept of free speech isn't necessary to cover speech that no-one disagrees with.
>>
>>380956304
go back to /sug/. is /sug/ the biggest cartoon general? it definitely has the biggest community
>>
>>380956675
It doesn't fall under free speech, it never did, why would you even think that?
>>
>>380956675
>free speech
>meaning anything in a private community
KEK
>>
>>380956812
>thinks hate speech existed as a concept before 1940
you know what, you fuckers deserve the world you're getting
>>
>>380956812
Just because you don't think it does, doesn't mean it doesn't. If someone wants to out themselves as bigoted/racist/etc, that's on them but they have to right to be able to do so in the first place.

>>380956897
Nice strawman dumbass.
>>
>>380956450
>hate speech is not free speech
It actually is though. You can't get arrested for saying "nigger". You absolutely will go to jail for assaulting someone for saying it, though. That's freedom of speech, get over it.
>>
>>380956304
>now
Family friendly servers have been around for ages. I remember people whinging about them 10 years ago. Its always ul to the mods and mods are generally fags
>>
File: 1494979580897.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1494979580897.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>380956959
>yes, it is the best show on TV.

Everytime I see someone say this, even as a joke, I feel a little more dead inside and wonder where everything went so wrong.
>>
>i remember playing halo two and every game was filled with 12 year olds calling each other cock sucking nigger faggots, and it was all fine

that's why they put these rules in place. it's not so much a filter for swearing, as much as it's a bait to out the 12 year olds and kick them for being obnoxious faggots.
>>
>>380957143
It's silly pro lesbian narrative is the closest thing to Gargoyles and that's just really sad.
>>
File: 1409518367945.jpg (59KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1409518367945.jpg
59KB, 1280x720px
>>380957259
Really? Gargoyles stole all their material from other forms of media? Damn, news to me.
>>
>>380956304
>reason :swearing
How about acting like a grown up next time ?
>>
>>380957373
Swearing does not inherently mean he was acting like a child. If he was swearing to insult or otherwise attack someone then yes, that would be acting childish. How about thinking like a grown up next time?
>>
>>380956304
>i remember playing halo two and every game was filled with 12 year olds calling each other cock sucking nigger faggots, and it was all fine

I MISSED YOU BROTHER
>>
>>380957021
>privacy is strawman

It's not. You can't walk on someone's property or community and start screaming. Noise pollution, slander, privacy, etc. are real. If someone buys/rents a server they have the power to kick or accept anyone they want.

Do you think the stormfront minecraft server allows Jews or blacks?
>>
>>380956304
>Op gets kicked from his favorite Minecraft server
>MY ""GAMING COMMUNITY""
k
>>
>>380956304
Swearing on non french server.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.