[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Only thing they've showed off for BOTW hard mode is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: muh baloons.jpg (48KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
muh baloons.jpg
48KB, 600x338px
>Only thing they've showed off for BOTW hard mode is Enemies on balloons
So where's the real hard mode?
>>
I hope they forbid eating during combat
>>
>>380954723
You can do it yourself, there's no point in doing what can be self-imposed
>>
>>380954816
I can also play the game with one hand and without shields

Doesn't mean the game is hard, it's just me having a handicap
>>
>>380954723
Just make the menu animation play outside of it.
>>
>>380954608
>Floating platforms with enemies
>All enemies are ranked up one level (red -> blue etc.)
>New gold level enemies above silver
>Enemies and bosses slowly regain health when you're not attacking them
>Enemies are more perceptive; it's harder to sneak up on them
I think that's it iirc. Don't (you) me.
>>
How to make hero mode with 0 (ZERO) effort:

- disable flurry rush
- disable parry guardian laser
- you can't eat if enemies are aggro
- disable teleport
>>
>>380954816
That's bullshit, working within restrictions is part of difficulty. Having to intentionally cripple yourself is shit game design.
>>
>>380955283

Lynels are Fucking enemies in the wild now
>>
>>380955573
>- you can't eat if enemies are aggro
just make it play the animation in-game where you can be hit to mess it up, just like muh souls
>>
I wish they would've gone with more realism for the hard mode like eating taking a real time animation before health is restored, have a fullness meter so you can't spam healing items, have a sleep and hunger meter, nerf the champion abilities, turn the blood moon into a special event that lasts all night where any enemy that's killed is resurrected. I dunno.

The problem with facing higher level enemies sooner is that they'll be even more damage spongy without better weapons, so you might as well not fight them at all.
>>
>>380954723

I watched my friend play through most of the game and it's kind of depressing to see he managed to get through the game when he rarely fucking locked on, and never even dodged or parried outside of that shrine that teaches you combat basics. He'd basically run up to an enemy without locking on and spam attack and tank hits, and always had enough food to heal. Often sometimes he'd be able to just cheese enemies with offense, like with the 2-handed weapon just knocking enemies down over and over. The food system in this game showed me you can be fucking terrible at the game and still make it to the end without much trouble. He did all the dungeons and maybe a quarter of the shrines.
>>
>>380955998
Time to kill myself then
>>
>>380958074
>eating taking a real time animation before health is restored, have a fullness meter so you can't spam healing items, have a sleep and hunger meter,

friendly reminder that this is what killed minecraft
>>
>>380958948
I just want a hardcore mode like New Vegas, so those mechanics actually done well and not shittly like in Minecraft.
>>
>>380955573
>disable teleport
Disable teleport between most shrines, maybe, leave either ones near cities or stables, or ones on towers. I ain't traversing all the way from Necluda back to Death Mountain just because my Drillshaft broke.
>>
>>380958606
Game is casual proof not necessarily a bad thing
>>
>>380959195
Hardcore mode in NV is shit though.
The only time it gave me trouble on Very Hard was in Dead Money.
>>
>>380959195
>you take a sip from your trusty vault 13 canteen
>>
>>380955573
>how to make it hard
>dude just remove all the game mechanics lmao
>>
>>380959694

What my post suggested is that it's the opposite of casual proof.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.