[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>emulate 99% of my games >PC games are pirated, no Steam

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1487025082.jpg (49KB, 600x469px) Image search: [Google]
1487025082.jpg
49KB, 600x469px
>emulate 99% of my games
>PC games are pirated, no Steam whatsoever
>only "reel hard wear" I own are a modded Wii and a DS Lite with an Acekard and EZ-Flash IV so they're all pirated too
>look down on these "gamers" on Youtube that stand in front of a wall of old game carts and merch that cost them 10 years pay, all displayed on the cheapest shelves possible, filling 2/3 of their home, which they are so proud of as they make videos rambling about how they think the existence of women is ruining society when they're not crying over pachinko or emulator, oh and they all voted for Trump and believe Hitler dindu nuffin
>know that Nintendo is full of shit when they claim piracy is killing them, know that "small" indie devs and low-tier employees get fucked over even when sales are good because the entertainment industry has been little more than a mafia-type organization for decades

Real hardware is usually shit. No save states, RF or composite picture, having to track down a separate cheat device, no filters to make the pixelated picture look better. If that means I'm not a real gamer, well fuck you too, asshole. If GG had started on the day of the Gerstamnn firing, I might not look down on you so hard, you money-wasting delusional cunts.
>>
im with you man, fuck paying for things that people make
>>
I had to buy total warhammer because it didnt get pirated

I wouldnt just stop playing games if everything was unpiratable

It really is hurting the industry causing the market to be ubisoft-tier shit for braindead chads
>>
i am playing video games for 15 years and never bought a single sofware and really cant understand why would anyone when you can get it for free.
>>
>everyone pirates games
>now no-one makes games anymore because it doesn't make profit

wow thnx pie rats u savd us from the evil industree!
>>
>>380954850

>now no-one makes games anymore because it doesn't make profit

more like "only the really passionate people make games now that the corporations have fucked off"
>>
>>380955397
more like corps only make games for platforms that cant be pirated
>>
>>380955397
>hooray now we get 4 new games a year
>>
>>380954536
Collections and collecting in general needs to be looked on with more apprehension by society. From my own observations it was so in the past. Being an adult "collector" to the point where it was the dominant aspect of your life is mentally unhealthy. And rather selfish and irresponsible.
>it's my money I can do what I want with it
No, not really. You have a family. You have obligations. Perhaps you even believe in a religion.
>>
I like paying for games I like.
But I also like pirating games I like.

I don't really know how to balance the two.

I bought persona 5, but I didn't really feel like buying nier so I pirated it.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.