[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Moon/space will be the final level of Mario Odyssey. There

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

The Moon/space will be the final level of Mario Odyssey. There is a way to avoid having Rosalina show up r-right?
>>
>>380954384
it has to be, only place to have a final battle by looking over the Mario world.
>>
>>380954384
There is literally nothing wrong with Rosalina.
>>
>>380954384

You know that jungle level with the weird contructions? And some exterior?

That location is already on the moon

Also there's nothing wrong with Rosalina but sometimes things you think would be obvious doesn't happen so who knows
>>
>>380954384
No, the game ends with Mario realizing he like Rosalina instead of Peach and letting Bowser marry her.
The next game is a reboot with Rosalina replacing Peach.
>>
>>380956327
>implying Pauline won't win the Mariobowl
>>
File: 1496695430359.jpg (9KB, 313x313px) Image search: [Google]
1496695430359.jpg
9KB, 313x313px
>>380954384
I remember like 14ish years ago before I 100%'d Mario Sunshine I had this dream that the final shine sprite was in space and that getting the rest made this giant rocketship appear and take you into space. Then when you got out there mario was in his underwater suit and you had to hop and float out of the ship onto this smallish planetoid moon to get it, but there was this strange evil purple energy all around it. Then when I saved there was a portrait of mario next to the save but he had this purple energy aura around him with an evil grin and squinty chinky eyes and a twirly moustache like old french cartoon villains.
>>
>>380956327
Why would Bowser abduct Rosalina, when he already has Peach and her entire kingdom?
>>
I'd love to see all the kingdoms ran by one of the "princesses" of the Marioverse.

Princess Peach = Mushroom Kingdom
Pauline = New Donk City
Rosalina = Some space-related kingdom
Princess Shroob = cap kingdom
Queen Bean = sand kingdom
Honey Queen = wood kingdom
Pink Gold Peach = dinosaur kingdom

Yep, all of the essential Mario princesses right here
>>
>>380956528
Because he has a Moby Dick realization, he didn't want Peach, he wanted to succeed and now he feels empty. Therefore he now aims at Rosalina and to build a harem (which doesn't include Daisy).
>>
>>380956476

I think you fell asleep playing Diddy Kings racing

>Captcha's making me click Oboe instruments

Better than those Fucking street signs that never confirm
>>
>>380956873
>Better

I don't even know what an oboe looks like.
I'd probably click all wooden wind instruments.
>>
the main villains are rabbits who turn into UFOs

it's kind of obvious
>>
>>380957202

I like how the main villains outside Bowser are Rabbit Wedding Planners

That's fucking funny
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.