[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>check trailer for a new 3DS game I like >look at comments

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1480535669832.png (105KB, 882x754px) Image search: [Google]
1480535669832.png
105KB, 882x754px
>check trailer for a new 3DS game I like
>look at comments
>WTF NINTENDO WHY ISN'T THIS ON THE SWITCH FUCK THE 3DS LET IT DIE
Why are switchfags so hostile?
They can't be nintendo fans since they hate the 3DS too.
>>
>>380954115
Buyers' remorse for buying a full price console with no games
>>
They are just kids who can't afford both consoles.
>>
because "grrr 240p" and "why isn't this game on my system?". Happened a lot with vita too, back when people cared about that. People will probably quiet down once splat 2 comes out and have something to play again.
>>
>>380954115
That image is kind of sad OP, whats the context?
>>
>>380954338
eo run baby crying because "muh second screen"
>>
Why is there still no game boy player esque device yet
That shit made me buy more gba games back in the gc days
>>
>>380954115
buyers remorse
>>
its just silly that they still make games for an almost 8 year old system while the brand new one is kind of lacking
>>
File: image.png (885KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
885KB, 1136x640px
>>380954487
Atill don't get but, is anyone else here a complete sucker for crying girls in videogames and such? Like if there is a tough girl character or some shit but later they are reduced to crying like a child i feel really really bad for em. Is it just me?
>>
>>380954115
they're right though
3DS was extremely outdated even when it was released
you must have brain damage if you actually want to play games in 240p
>>
>>380954234
>>380954771
These. People were saying saying the same thing about new DS games after the 3DS came out.
>>
>>380954832
i kinda do, but there is really only one time it really got to me
that was when Franziska breaks down at the end of Phoenix Wright 2. All that pride and strength she puts up to live up to her name melts away and reveals the lost 18 year old girl behind it
>>
>>380954851
Get off /v/ underaged faggot.
>>
File: maximum overdrive.jpg (139KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
maximum overdrive.jpg
139KB, 640x480px
>>380954115
>tfw there's still a number of 3DS games I'm waiting for and almost a dozen of them in my backlog
I still plan to get the Switch, since its lineup already looks better than the first year of 3DS, but at this point I can wait a little longer. Maybe there will be some cool bundles for Christmas.
>>
>>380954115
Because nobody wants to play a potential fun game on 240p anymore.

C'mon, if it would be displayed on the big screen like a N64 then sure. But i can't be fucked to play low resolution shit on sich a small screen anymore, combine that with a shitty TN panel if you didn't win the IPS lottery and you're awarded with a lacking experience.
>>
>>380954832
>crying girls in videogames and such

Yeah, it always gives me a boner.
>>
graficsfags
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.