[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You ever feel like you only like video games cause you're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: hk.jpg (223KB, 1442x1081px) Image search: [Google]
hk.jpg
223KB, 1442x1081px
You ever feel like you only like video games cause you're suppose to?
>>
no one here likes video games
>>
>>380952506
Yes I feel like there's nothing else to get into
>>
>>380952506
No, and don't you ever say anything like that again!
>>
No, I'm into what I like because I choose to.

What kind of idiot would do otherwise?
>>
File: fry sas.gif (1018KB, 498x376px) Image search: [Google]
fry sas.gif
1018KB, 498x376px
No, If anything I've liked them, & felt like I shouldn't like them.
>>
No.
>>
>>380952506
yes, ive spent how ever many fucking years only playing video games and have no idea how im even meant to break this lifestyle
same reason why i still watch anime
>>
>>380952506

not really, i barely play them and half the time i'm disappointed by them
>>
>>380952734
Wake up, get up, get out there.
>>
>>380952506
no that's alcohol
>>
If you feel that way, you may be an idiot.
>>
File: jbp meme.png (162KB, 271x274px) Image search: [Google]
jbp meme.png
162KB, 271x274px
>>380952734
>>
>>380952506
You should kill whoever made you feel this way, because people with the same feeling generally work hard to succeed in sports or become top students in universities, while someone made you feel like you must play videogames.
>>
>>380952734
Same, I've been playing game since before I could even understand what I was doing when I was hitting buttons. The biggest thing keeping me in now is friends, I don't enjoy games nearly as much as I used to but if I drop them I drop 75% of the fun times I could have with my closest friends and people I've known longest who all play games all the damn time like I do. It doesn't help that I have the social skills of a wet carrot so making new friends and meeting new people who lift me up instead of tying me down feels next to impossible.
>>
File: 1469008017246.png (8KB, 271x288px) Image search: [Google]
1469008017246.png
8KB, 271x288px
>>380953098
Fuck you Peterson you're not even my real dad
>>
>>380953535

maybe you should revive him then
>>
>>380952734
anime is pretty easy to drop, it becomes incredibly cringe inducing once you realize how fucking god awful the writing and dialogue is compared to even the shittiest of world literature. i can't believe i used to think dogshit like eva, lain, paranoia agent, etc. was "good" in any way. no wonder so many anime watchers are non-functioning spastics, they have such a warped idea of social discourse that falls apart if the other person isn't pandering to them at all times. if you watch moeshit and slice of life garbage because you're a friendless shut-in and have to resort to fictional characters to stimulate your need for social contact then you're most likely hopeless.

vidya is fine but go outside for once and stop playing weebshit like persona and neptunia which is basically just one big anime with lame, substanceless game mechanics tacked on.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.