[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can we stop Japan from culturally appropriating western

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: rrhcl.png (795KB, 772x1088px) Image search: [Google]
rrhcl.png
795KB, 772x1088px
How can we stop Japan from culturally appropriating western fairy tales?
>>
Translation when
>>
>>380951258

Is that SinoAlice?

Also >>380951258

Never ever. Still waiting for Girls Frontline, but fuck you Japan.
>>
>lewdest outfit
>charge 30 bucks for it
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>380951345
>Translation when
When are you going to learn Japanese? The game isn't even difficult, lots of short, simple sentences.
>>
>>380951652

I try to enjoy these games, but eventually I get tempted to buy stuff, but it fucking sucks that some games require you to have a Japanese/Chinese citizen ID or some shit. I just wish all these was just monopolized by GooglePlay for convenience.
>>
>>380951258
What do you call those metal cages in the dress? Soulcalibur 4 has a guest character with them too.
I love them.
>>
>>380951556
>tfw want to spend $30 on it, but more afraid of being judged by other players for spending money than of losing the money in the first place

Wish she was an ultra-rare job pull so that I could just lie and say I got her from the gacha or something. Then I'd buy her.
>>
>>380952123

A skirt frame. 19th century ball gowns had them maintain the bell-shaped shape of skirt. And yes, women were wearing what are essentially metal cages back then. That's not even mentioning the ultra tight corsets that deformed their waists.
>>
I've been playing this shit since it came out, I'm pretty into it.

It's just a shame the game ultimately boils down into waiting all day for the EXP events that only last half an hour.
>>
>>380952308
I knew about the corsets at least, but damn there is some crazy stuff going on back in the past.

Thanks a lot man.
>>
How can we stop fucktards from putting politics into absolutely everything and turning everything into an us vs them situation?
>>
>>380951258
who's the artist for this game

no one can beat drakengard guy
>>
>>380952454

But that is human nature though. Tribalism, as well as racism and classicism, will always be an inherent part of what we are.
>>
I dropped the game when I finally rerolled a SS job after all the server issues and it turned out new accounts no longer get the pre-register rewards
Fuck off SE
>>380951258
[insert joke about western adaptations of asian creations]
>>
Did they fix it?
>>
>>380953151

Nope. Enjoy your endless MAINTAINANCE.
>>
>>380952454
Good job being the only guy who actually fell for the bait.

>>380952952
You do realise that you only had to finish chapter 1 to get the rewards?

I don't think you'll get the apologems now though, and you'll probably miss out on something for being a retarded faggot who spent an entire week re-rolling instead of playing the game.
>>
>>380951258
Considering I first learned most fairytales through that Grimm animu that they showed on Nicka few decades ago, I think it's a little late to stop them.
>>
>>380953151
It's mostly stable now. You still get the odd freeze, but I haven't wasted any AP in a long time.

The only issue is if you're trying to get as many rounds as possible in during the limited EXP events, the loading times can cost you a few items.
>>
>>380953227
>You do realise that you only had to finish chapter 1 to get the rewards?
Nope, the first few days when the game started all you had to do to get the rewards in the box was log in for the first time, by the time I was done because the servers were shitting themselves, they weren't there
And given what I heard about the game so far, I'm really not missing anything of value by not playing this, at best I'll check it out for the story when they localize it
>>
>>380953253
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdNPy9rh4eU

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeet
>>
>>380953469
>>Nope, the first few days when the game started all you had to do to get the rewards in the box was log in for the first time
Right, and they changed it to try and curb the faggots who were triple rolling.

Also, it took them about a week to actually change that, there's no way you didn't roll an SS before then. Hell, people were giving away shit they didn't want all over the place.

They're never going to localize it, so yeah, you aren't missing out on anything given you're too dumb to learn another language.
>>
So is this just a typical shitty mobile game, only darker and edgier?
>>
It's only cultural appropriation when whites do it
>>
>>380953709
>there's no way you didn't roll an SS before then
The rates are 3% with about 20 SS weapons, only 3 of which give jobs and only two of wchich were on rate up
Yes, it took 5 days to get reroll that and I wasn't desperate enough to spend every minute of my life rerolling
>Hell, people were giving away shit they didn't want all over the place.
I'm not touching your shitpost: the general
>They're never going to localize it, so yeah, you aren't missing out on anything given you're too dumb to learn another language.
Cool, nothing of value was lost anyway, I'm not going to cry over a fucking mobile game anon, have some standards
>>
>>380954070
>>Yes, it took 5 days to get reroll that and I wasn't desperate enough to spend every minute of my life rerolling
The rough chance was somewhere around 0.5% per roll, and every restart gave you 10 rolls.

I'm not saying it's impossible, but pretty much everyone would get an SS job within an hour. I'm sorry you're so lazy, maybe re-rolling isn't for you?
>>
File: 2017-02-19-152019.jpg (197KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
2017-02-19-152019.jpg
197KB, 960x544px
If you want localized crazy fairy tale girls, Mary Skelter is being localized some time soon. Next month, I think?
>>
File: shit, right.jpg (170KB, 887x491px) Image search: [Google]
shit, right.jpg
170KB, 887x491px
>>380954361
>Compile Heart
>That discount Harada artist again
>>
>>380954287
>I'm sorry you're so lazy, maybe re-rolling isn't for you?
Oh let's not go there anon, I said I didn't waste every minute of my life rerolling but there definetly were times I took a solid hour of so to reroll over and over again.
And I'm sorry you still feel like you have to prove to me like I missed the train to paradise itself by not playing it, by all means enjoy the game, I just lost all interest
>>
>>380954581
Is this 2017 or 2010?
>>
B-b-but I like when they do that.
>>
>>380954836
It doesn't matter what year it is, Compile Heart will never be good.
>>
>>380954875
Whatever you say anon, I'm going to actually do the unheard thing and play the game before judging
>>
File: 1433867172591.gif (133KB, 1200x369px) Image search: [Google]
1433867172591.gif
133KB, 1200x369px
>>380954983
I played the original Neptunia, it was garbage. I played Rebirth 1, it was slightly less garbage, but still garbage. I just played SeHa Girls last week and despite the two year gap in development literally the only thing it improved from Rebirth 1 was adding a target icon to show which enemy you're targeting in the turn order now, and aside from that it still had all the same issues as Rebirth 1, technical problems included. I also played Moero Chronicle, which as expected, was thoroughly mediocre. I also played Trillion, their other game with this discount Harada artist, and that had a premise with great potential that was completely squandered by Compile Heart's budget design and laziness, along with the gameplay being shit.

But no, you're right, I'm sure Mary Skelter will be good.
>>
File: ss+(2017-06-18+at+10.37.37).png (17KB, 555x208px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-06-18+at+10.37.37).png
17KB, 555x208px
>>380955179
>I'm sure Mary Skelter will be good.
I never said I'm sure, I have seen people say good things about it, I have also seen good and bad things said about Trillion for example and personally liked it, so I have reasons to believe I'd like it as well
>I just played SeHa Girls last week and despite the two year gap in development literally the only thing it improved from Rebirth 1 was adding a target icon to show which enemy you're targeting in the turn order now, and aside from that it still had all the same issues as Rebirth 1, technical problems included
Yeah...about that
>>
File: 2017-01-08-180203.jpg (140KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
2017-01-08-180203.jpg
140KB, 960x544px
>>380955179
You don't have to believe me, but I played both Moero Chronicles and Moero Crystal and thought they were both mediocre too, then played Mary Skelter and loved it.

It's fine though, nothing wrong with waiting for impressions, nobody's forcing you to buy it on launch day.
>>
>>380955603
At the very least it looks like the artist is developing his own style instead of desperately trying to imitate Harada.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.