[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it so hard for people to understand 2 tanks, 2 healers, 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

Is it so hard for people to understand 2 tanks, 2 healers, 2 dps in silver through Plat? Maybe not have Mei and Hazo on attack. My dream is Diamond and I main Rein, lucio and mercy.

>help
>>
Get friends, or deal with bullshit.

Or just stop playing entirely.
>>
>>380950171
>Is it so hard for people to understand 2 tanks, 2 healers, 2 dps in silver through Plat?
It's pointless unless they want to coordinate.

Comp at those ranks is typically
>we need a rein
>Lets never actually take advantage of reins shield and just run through it to go die
>WTF REIN SWITCHED TO ANOTHER TANK FUCKING DUMBASS WE ARE GOING TO LOSE NOW
>>
>>380950375
Not OP, but I hear ya.

However, it's almost impossible getting 5 normies to coordinate in getting this game for PC.

I know at least 5 people, who all have it for something different. And just me and one other on PC.

2 people coordinating with 4 randos only improves your chances of winning by maybe 5%, according to shit I pulled out of my ass.
>>
>>380950171
I only played Overwatch like 30 hours but you triggered me. Most respected Dota players all said there is nothing like tank, support, healer, carry or etc.

You should focus on having a good chemistry in the team and try to anti the enemy team. That's all.
>>
File: IMG_0372.jpg (69KB, 640x905px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0372.jpg
69KB, 640x905px
>>380950812
OP here, I try to stay positive and encourage my team to call things out and be vocal. Just had a bad night of comp and had to vent, thanks.
>>
>>380950812
>Most respected Dota players all said there is nothing like tank, support, healer, carry or etc.

What the fuck are you talking about, nigger? you only need to play the game for 5 seconds to know that the characters are categorized into these roles
>>
>>380951919
I'm not sure but I think he meant that teamwork is more important and is pretty much prerequisite to having defined roles. Just because a character lends itself to a role doesn't mean it's used that way
>>
>>380950171
>my dream is diamond
>my dream
>diamond

jesus dude dream bigger
>>
>>380951518
How are you such a faggot goddamn
>>
>>380952465
I'm in the same position as OP and lemme tell ya Diamond might as well be a dream. I've been flopping between 2400 and 2500 for a week now.
>playing Rein
>nobody stands behind shield
>nobody in the party follows up when I charge and kill their tank
>nobody follows up on my Earthshatters
>switch to Mei on the last point

>wtf where's our rein???
>>
Op if you'll carry me with your strong hands to glory. I'll play any character.
>>
>>380950171
While the 2/2/2 concept is a great, basic way to get a balanced team. But not all 2/2/2 stacks are good. Team composition is very important in this game if you're going for Diamond, so let me educate you on what I mean by this.

>You and Your Team
Look at what your team is playing, try to pick a complimentary hero. Lucio and Zen are weaker healers and their ults are too similar to be used effectively together, so pair one with a primary healer like Mercy or Ana.

Reinhardt's shield is not just for him to get out of taking damage it's for protecting your team mates. If your team is Pharah, D.Va, Tracer, Genji, any sniper, or even Mercy wil almost never be behind your shield, so pick a more mobile tank, like D.Va or Winston so you can stay with your team.

If your team is low on damage, but already has two DPS mains like McRee, Symmetra, Hanzo, Widow. These heroes can be very good, but they take assistance to work. A Zen and Roadhog will greatly benefit this team since they are both great DPS and Healer/Tank.

DPS is split into two kinds. Burst damage, and steady damage. Steady damage is your Soldier, McRee, Genji, Tracer (probably more). Burst are big, but slow hitters like Pharah, Junkrat, Hanzo, Widow (again probably more)

>The Other Team
Learn counters. If no one comes out of a team push alive, it's time to switch it up. Check their team, and change accordingly. A Zen and Soldier to take out a Pharah, a shield to keep that enemy Roadhog off team mates, or taking a Torb and Symmetra at the final point so that with a shield gen and Torb's armor everyone on your defense will have 150 extra health.

If you're noticing someone wrecking your team on KotH find a good counter and switch it up, use communication to choreograph team switches when needed.
>>
File: 1497333994151.jpg (62KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497333994151.jpg
62KB, 720x720px
>>380950171
>Get two DPS
>no hitscan
>tank goes hitscan to take out Pharah
>healers get killed immediately
>>
Overwatch is shit.
>>
I got to master playing literally only Ana. If you main mercy you belong in silver.
>>
meta is pointless pre masters rlly just try getting good???
>>
>I main rein, lucio and mercy
So you're braindamaged and cant aim for shit? You belong in low elo.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.