[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much money could I make streaming myself playing games while

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: eyebrow.png (335KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
eyebrow.png
335KB, 640x360px
How much money could I make streaming myself playing games while my GF sucks me off? We're both currently NEET scum, but I figure if we buy a simple set of masks and a camera we could rake in some serious cash.

Notes: She's blonde, DD and not fat. I've got an 8 inch cock and a ginger beard. I thought we could do Bowser/Peach masks for identity protection and added appeal.
>>
>>380947691
Or Zelda/Ganondorf I guess.

That works too.
>>
Just get your gf on Chaturbate or something. Twitch don't allow sexual acts
>>
You won't make any money cause they'll cut you off mid stream. Maybe try playing games without the blowing
>>
What's the raunchiest game ever?
>>
Go ahead and post some lewd pics. The reaction you receive will be your answer.
>>
>>380948149
>>380948061

Obviously I'd operate on an adult website you doofus.
>>
>>380948218
You'll probably get more just doing the standard amateurs camwhoring thing than steaming vidya if you go outside of the typical vidya streaming sites which don't allow sexual acts.
>>
>>380948402
Don't do it this way op she might realize she don't need your lame ass if she strikes out on her own.
>>
>>380948402
yeah but the hope is to find a niche and profit harder. I'm really good at playing while she worships me.

I think the idea of a girl diligently sucking a guy off while he plays games would be appealing to a lot of people.
>>
>>380948520
The thing about a niche is you'd need to find the right niche, and most people who'd care to watch you play games aren't on the adult sites anymore, so that just leaves the people looking to watch a girl, watch a couple have sex, or the /b/tard looking to relive the "Put shoe on head xD" days. Best of luck finding it though.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.