[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kingdom Hearts is the analytic philosopher's wet dream,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Promotional_Artwork_KH.png (2MB, 1120x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Promotional_Artwork_KH.png
2MB, 1120x1600px
Kingdom Hearts is the analytic philosopher's wet dream, where ideas refer to things that exist, and the reference gives credence to the idea. So ---- will come back because memories are real, so even though Roxas and Lea have gotten separated from their memories of her, those memories just need to get reasserted. Like, this shit has been going on since Chain of Memories.
>>
Shitty weeaboo 2deep4u what if Mickey fought sephitroth xd
>>
wokedonald.jpg
>>
more like king dumb farts lmao
freagin' gay series
>>
>>380944390
hearts darkness light friendship keys disney hearts hearts nobodies heartless doors keys darkness keys darkness memories hearts light friendship darkness nobodies how many layers of ansem are you on keys hearts nobodies sora is like four people darkness darkness hearts

Did I get it all in there?
>>
>>380945348
KH is the only series I care about anymore. Can't wait for next month!
>>
>>380945348
On one hand, I'm not going to defend the wackadoodle ontology of Kingdom Hearts, because I'm not into analytic philosophy. At the same time, it's been going more toward the idea that a heart is one's connectedness with others, and bracketing the question, connectedness with what, connections all the way down? At least so far, ---- has only appeared as memories, though of course, as new memories.
Likewise, it was obvious to me playing Days that, if the setting were "real," then obviously the Nobodies actually had hearts. They just don't act like people without emotions---which is a real thing, and people with those kinds of conditions are far more dysfunctional than you'd expect. But the Nobodies' reactions were way too emotive, and I suspect 3D retconned it because it had become untenable even for the aforementioned wackadoodle ontology.
So I guess I won't be surprised for ---- to return, just because it's the natural outgrowth of the plot kudzu. And, as always happens with this series, the ontology will change to keep up with the retcons.
>>
>>380944390
Kingdom hearts is gay, dude
>>
>>380945990
>>380944390
Is this a copy pasta from somewhere

This is way too verbose for a /v/ post.
>>
>>380944390
Kingdom Hearts was a really neat game and I found it extremely endearing, but the series itself turned to shit with 2 and only got worse.
>>
WHEN YOU WALK AWAY
>>
how does anyone take KH even slightly seriously
>>
>>380949078
Are you serious? Deriding KH's storytelling fell apart with Roxas and ----, who both have spotty-to-nonexistent memories of the times before but still act in a way suggestive of emotions. I'm not Nomura or anything, but I think the only plausible explanation for 3D having Nobodies ackshully having/getting hearts is because he realized he'd totally failed at delivering on the premise of emotionless husks.

I guess I should also point out, I can only see fiction as the work of its creators, as a sort of psychological or sociological commentary on writers. Which is why I don't have a strong feeling for canon or consistency, nor do I really think those things are what stories are about. If you search for anticipations of a retcon in the earlier works, you can generally find them, because most stories are complex enough for that. But I don't think that's because the change was actually anticipated.
>>
>>380946085
The op is a copy pasta from another thread posted today.
>>
>>380949215
donald duck game haha
>>
>>380944390
>"So you have come this far and still you understand nothing..."
>>
>>380949215
I think Nomura premeditates most of the plot, tbqh. I find it hard to believe that after Days and the Roxas prologue, it wasn't planned out. But Nomura is cursed in that he can't communicate his ideas in a way that isn't clumsy and ridiculous.
>>
>>380944581
>>380944625
>>380944825
all me xd
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.