[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I know the first one is pretty gay, but will I like the second

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

So I know the first one is pretty gay, but will I like the second one and Birth by Sleep if i'm looking for a good platformer?
>>
>>380934674
Second one is even gayer though. BBS has a playable female but there's still a fair amount of homosexuality.
>>
>>380934674
Kh was never about plataforming not even during kh1
>>
>>380934803
>Second one is even gayer though
By gay I mean that scene where Sora is dressed as a mermaid and singing. Anything like that in the second one? The Steamboat Willie world looks cool.
>>
You might want to play Mario or Crash instead.
>>
>>380935017
The first one doesn't have any singing, it's the second one that has the singing.
>>
>>380935179
oh fuck me then.
>>
>>380934674
KH2 final mix is a must play, even if it's just to be able to say you played a KH.
>>
>Kingdom Hearts
>Platforming
You're playing the wrong games. Re:Coded had the most amount of platforming and even it barely had any.
>>
These games aren't platformers. Also are you worried you might get turned on by mermaid Sora or something? Just play the games if you want to.
>>
>>380934674
None of them are good platformers. KH2FM is a fine as fuck action game though
>>
>>380935592
>Also are you worried you might get turned on by mermaid Sora or something?

Goddamn it you got me. But no I was wondering if the games are actually good or if people just wanna fuck Sora.
>>
>>380934674
>if i'm looking for a good platformer
hahaha what
>>
shit thread
>>
File: why don't we have both.jpg (24KB, 354x255px) Image search: [Google]
why don't we have both.jpg
24KB, 354x255px
>>380935887
>>
>>380934674
Kingdom Hearts is perhaps the worst platformer ever made because when you are on the ground and you want to attack an airborne enemy, all you have to do is "lock-on" and mash the attack button. In a violent flurry of particle effects Sora flips, spins, vibrates, and vomits toward the enemy autonomously. No dexterity or skill is require to land your strikes. Mash mash mash.
>>
>>380934674
The other games are even gayer and the platforming is shit because the games aren't platformers.
>>
>>380936441
That is every action RPG you fucking retard. Kingdom Hearts is the best out of all of them, because that isn't happening on the highest difficulty in low levels. You have to be mindful of your surroundings, and get good with magic. KH1 is also not that bad of a platformer.
>>
File: 1488367213666.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488367213666.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>380937617
>That is every action RPG you fucking retard.
Not even Oblivion is this hopeless when it comes to platforming and maneuvering to land your strikes.
>You have to be mindful of your surroundings, and get good with magic
read: You have to spam reflega if you feel mildly threatened and curaga if the enemy so much as sneezes at you. You almost have to try to get yourself killed in these games (unless you're playing against the epic final secret bosses, but those fuckers are tucked away at the end of a 30 hr game, what a joke). See webm related.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.