[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>To get true ending you need 3 of an item >Theres 4 altogether

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: bloodborne.png (2MB, 1422x800px) Image search: [Google]
bloodborne.png
2MB, 1422x800px
>To get true ending you need 3 of an item
>Theres 4 altogether
>2 of them are missable so if you miss 2 of the 4, no true ending for you

Fucking hell. I ain't doing NG+ to get it. Fuck this game.
>>
>>380928702
>Fucking hell. I ain't doing NG+ to get it.
Then you didn't enjoy it very much.
>>
But your character is stronger and you're familiar with the game this time around. Why not?
>>
>>380928702
All I am hearing is a 'Im shit at these games and never explore so I will wine about my autism on 4chan'
>>
>>380928872
Well at least the Ludwig Holy Sword I have is tearing shit up so far. Its a +6 and just killed Rom. Haven't done NG+ yet.
>>
>>380928796
This, I did NG+ at least 4 times in like a week after beating it the first time without any breaks for other games. Once you've played through it once and realize that there are only seven required bosses to get to the end of the game it's a breeze.
>>
>>380928702

Well I guess not if you didn't enjoy it. I was about to pop it back in. Also, there is no true ending. It's either you let Gehrman kill you and release you from the dream, kill Gehrman and become the new Gehrman, or kill him, kill the moon presence and become a great one. Personally, I like those mannequin hands all over my squid body. Aside from one more boss and ending, there's nothing to be gained for doing it. I'm like 90% sure you don't get extra blood echos from the fight. I think what happens is that you don't get them from Gehrman, but from the moon presence instead.
>>
>>380928997
Its not I suck at it(although fuck Vicar Amelia and Rom), its because the way to get the true ending is bullshit where you can miss your chances getting 1 or 2 of the missable item without realizing it.
>>
>>380928702
Souls games are built around being replayable.
>>
>>380929315
>Aside from one more boss and ending, there's nothing to be gained for doing it

A trophy if you are trying to plat the game. and theres 3 endings so 3 trophies right there.
>>
>>380929372

Again, not the "true" ending. It's the same as any ending for dark souls in that it's just another possible option for your character. Maybe you'd be less mad if you quit thinking about it as a true ending, as if you've missed out on something because of it. The reality is that if you did that you would have missed out on either of the other two endings also. You're meant to play it a few times for 3 different endings. Enjoy a greater challenge in ng+ or try a different build or weapon on a new character. Unless you just didn't enjoy it. In that case you're just missing out on a 7/10 boss.
>>
>>380929525

I guess there's that. I never owned a ps2 or 3, and never paid attention to achievements on Xbox, so that wasn't even a thing for me. If he didn't like the game, I'd feel bad for him wasting his time to go back through the whole thing again just for trophies, even if it's only like 7 hours long if you already know what to do.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.