[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will any game ever be able to top this? https://www.youtub

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: mgs4.jpg (17KB, 590x331px) Image search: [Google]
mgs4.jpg
17KB, 590x331px
Will any game ever be able to top this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yajquwpNaLA
>>
>>380926972
Yes, Plenty, this was cheesy and stupid.
>>
>>380927078
kys
>>
>>380926972
It was great, but this fight would have been 10x better if Kojima didn't write himself in a corner by killing off Liquid.

>>380927078
>he never played MGS1-3
Feel sorry for u
>>
File: Senpai.jpg (75KB, 600x977px) Image search: [Google]
Senpai.jpg
75KB, 600x977px
Yes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mALkd3DG6HA
>>
>>380927781
that fit is more fun, but the mgs4one is better to me because of the emotions i got during it.
>>
>>380927334
mgs4 retcons 70% of the plots from mgs1, 2 and 3 and the main villain through the game turns out to be just a simulation of liquid in order to have snake infect the patriots with the virus, I can't see why you'd have emotional attatchment to this fight outside of the music
>>
>>380926972
greatest love story ever told
>>
>>380928589
The retcons were ass, but if you didn't get feels from this fight your a fucking robot. Unless you just speedrunned through the series as an adult.
>>
>>380926972
This is THE videogame scene that women will never understand.
>>
It was an epic boss fight
>>
>cinematic bullshit
>/v/ laps it up
I want neo/v/ to leave
>>
Liquid Ocelot was retarded as fuck in 2 then somehow made even worst posthumously in 4s ending, which retroactively ruined the boss fight
>>
>>380928798
it was ruined for me by the fact that the game shat on the rest of the series just to pander to new fans and producer demands, having recognizable music at that point wasn't enough for me to redeem it, not everyone has the same fucking experience in life you autist
>>
>>380929249
You're going to type something so pedantic and call me the autist? I actually think most of the game was ass, but this fight was objectively awesome. Sorry you couldn't enjoy it.
>>
>>380928970
I hate cinematic video games but I'll take MGS cinematics any day and love every second of it
>>
>game
Umm.. Anon...
>>
>>380926972
Don't think so. Though Nier:Automata's ending E comes at a close second. And TLG at no.3
>>
>>380926972
DMC3 already did it years ago, and it wasn't some qte, cinematic wank.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.