[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHAT THE FUCK BROS? AFTER ALL THE MONTHS OF SHITPOSTING AND FALSEFLAGGING

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: 9269909.png (26KB, 578x405px) Image search: [Google]
9269909.png
26KB, 578x405px
WHAT THE FUCK BROS?
AFTER ALL THE MONTHS OF SHITPOSTING AND FALSEFLAGGING WE COMPLETELY FUCKING EMBRASSED OURSELVES
HOW WILL WE EVER RECOVER FROM THIS?
>>
>>380926768
its almost as if /v/ is full of worthless teenagers that have no sense of how anything works
>>
>>380926920
really makes you think
>>
>>380926768
nintendo sucks anyways
>>
File: reggie.jpg (28KB, 630x354px) Image search: [Google]
reggie.jpg
28KB, 630x354px
Every muscle in his asshole gripped at my cock as if it was meant for him. I almost forgot my own name. Somewhere along the line, it went from hot sex with this man to so much more. Unprepared to feel something while fucking, other than what I normally felt in my cock, stole any coherent thought I had floating in my head.

One tear escaped from his eye, they remained glassy with emotion. I wanted to know whether it was sorrow that caused him to well up or if what he admitted was the real reason. Remembering how I acted after our first encounter, and our second, which caused him to withdraw was why I cupped his face tenderly. I wasn’t good with words during sex, and on instinct, my brain wanted to shout out crude comments. It was just the way I was wired. Yet, with Miyamoto, it felt wrong.

He said nothing as he came with his asshole tight around my cock. I, however, uncharacteristically, said just what I was feeling. “I mean it, Miyamoto-san. I never want this to end.” I pushed harder and faster through my climax, enjoying every goddamn second of it, memorizing everything I was feeling, until I released every ounce I held deep inside him.
>>
File: 1497499556083.png (166KB, 330x319px) Image search: [Google]
1497499556083.png
166KB, 330x319px
AHAHAHAHAHA

And it isn't even Christmas yet. When the holiday sales numbers are released, the salt from /v/ will flow for eternity.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.