[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2017 >TLOU is still the best game ever made What happened?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: TLOU.jpg (914KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
TLOU.jpg
914KB, 1280x720px
>2017
>TLOU is still the best game ever made

What happened? Are devs not even trying anymore?
>>
>>380925910
I don't know about it being the best, but I would like to see another movie in the franchise.
>>
This game is only good on the hardest difficulty and most of the sonyfags here played it on easy
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxnB_1bCvxA&feature=youtu.be

Here's the whole game! Enjoy!
>>
>>380925910
Not sure id say best but its a great game.

Halo 2 is probably the best game ever made
>>
>>380925910
gr8 b8 m8 i congratul8 you and r8 8/8 no h8
>>
>>380925910
I know the feeling. Ive been replaying it so many times since it came out and it never ceases to amaze me. Nothing even comes close to this game
>>
>start game
>walking through corridors, nothing happening
>stop game
you got me
>>
>>380930242
You're just too much of a brute to understand the cinematic experience this game offers.
>>
>>380930376
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxnB_1bCvxA&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>380930242
It also delivered one of the most innovative approaches to multiplayer in its generations, but by all means regurgitate the opinions of someone who hasn't actually played the game.
>>
File: 1451108801927.gif (3MB, 494x498px) Image search: [Google]
1451108801927.gif
3MB, 494x498px
>>380925910
I actually just finished this a week ago, and while I would give it an 8/10 for sure, it really isn't anything above that. The gunplay was pretty bad, even for Naughty Dog standards, and while I enjoyed the fact that it made the combat difficult I always find the "dude they made it shitty on purpose!" to be lame as fuck. The characters were great and it was way more brutal than I expected, but the story was average and only a video game player who doesn't watch good movies or read even average novels would call it anything but decent at best.

Here, have a faggot Sessler review.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B90frJAHoB8
>>
Whole game story feels pointless. You go all that way to save humanity and psycho beard changes his mind and goes nuts.
>>
>>380931879
The journey matters, not the end. You need to think deeper.
>>
>>380931879
>>380932132
i'm not a huge fan of the game, but i did play it twice. if you listen to the tapes near the end, there were many like ellie who went through with the surgery and died in vain. nothing resulted in the hack job fireflies' studies. ellie would have been the same. joel knew this because he listened to the tapes

either way, 7/10 game. mutiplayer was great; single player just okay
>>
>>380930376
The example I used to debunk this in my review was to compare this film to The Godfather. Specifically, the endings.

There is so much more nuance and character complexity in The Godfather than anything in TLOU. And unlike TLOU, which has already pretty much been forgotten by everyone, The Godfather has stood the test of time.
>>
The Witcher 3, son.
>>
File: pence shiggy.jpg (66KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
pence shiggy.jpg
66KB, 600x450px
>>380928654
lol. even on grounded it's easy as shit
I bet you're one of those people who thinks dark souls is hard
>>
>>380931302
literally just gears of war multiplayer
it's shit
>>
>>380925910
>>380932907
so much underage
>>
>>380933605
I am probably older than you faggot
>>
>>380933856
>t. 25 year old
>>
File: 1496220446817.webm (3MB, 1066x600px) Image search: [Google]
1496220446817.webm
3MB, 1066x600px
best game of all time is EDF 4.1
>>
>>380932705
>TLOU has been forgotten by everyone
o i am laffin

That's why people are saying all these new games at e3 are copying its "cinematic experience", and why we have movies like Logan raking in the dosh at the box office, right?
>>
>>380931642
What's wrong with the gunplay? That your aim isnt steady until you upgrade it w/ pills?
>>
>>380934902
That's part of it I guess, which I didn't mind because it made the combat that much more challenging and visceral, if that makes sense, but it has the same Naughty Dog sluggishness and inaccuracy with everything that plagues all of their games.
>>
>>380935159
It's actually very accurate and responsive, I don't know what you're on about. It's hard to 3x pistol headhot a clicker who's head is rapidly flailing about using a controller; it has nothing to do with ND. The bullets always go in your crosshair and there is no input lag
>>
>>380936071
>It's actually very accurate and responsive
When the aiming reticles are the size of your character's head to greatly compensate for aiming a DualShock with aim assist, sure. The game doesn't control as good as lesser TPS games like Gears of War or even Spec Ops: The Line, and eventually ND needs to stop being given a free pass in gameplay just because their games look pretty and tackle some mature themes.

Even if I give you the gunplay is fine, it's nowhere near revolutionary, which is what a ton of people harp on about with TLOU. It's a solid game all around but it does literally nothing groundbreaking.
>>
>>380925910
Ladder simulator: The Game
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.