[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Gigantic is no longer Xbone/W10 exclusive >all characters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

>Gigantic is no longer Xbone/W10 exclusive
>all characters are free

Why the fuck isn't anyone talking about this?
>>
File: 1426356935758.png (923KB, 3000x1360px) Image search: [Google]
1426356935758.png
923KB, 3000x1360px
Nobody cares about a shitty Overwatch clone for normies.
>>
>>380917872
is not like overwatch at all.
>>380917594
love the game, the artstyle, characters and gameplay is 10/10
shame that the game is beyond dead and nothing the devs do is gonna change that.
>>
never heard of it
>>
>>380917594
Don't have anyone to play it with, that I just didn't bother because of the Windows 10 store
Is it on Steam now or something?
>>
>>380917594
>Game was in beta for longer than Overwatch has even been a thing.
>Eventually dropped partnership with Microsoft for fucking Perfect World
And all the characters are free? I'm surprised they got Perfect World to agree to something so not shitty.
>>
>>380917594
Because the hype train derailed after it was announced to be windows 10 exclusive.
>>
>>380918726
is a very good arena brawler with rpg elemetns,
is fun as fuck, and really pretty to look at.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTKlPDPl7Wk
but, game is kill, so dont bother.
>>380919065
is not exclusive, since a fuck ton of time ago, but like i say, it doesnt matter now.

really a shame such a good game having to die so soon
>>
>>380919049
>Perfect World
I am sure they are fucking all the players in some other way.
>>
>>380917594
>Gigantic
>Why the fuck isn't anyone talking about this?
You answered your own question before you even asked it
>>
>>380917594
I just CAN'T get it! Every fucking time i try to get it on W10 it simply says that "it's currently not available".

Oh well, back to the game that is better than Overwatch them, also know as Paladins.
>>
I like this character, so where do I get it? Spoonfeed me.
>>
>>380921401
forgot pic.
>>
>>380921401
Free on the Windows 10 store
>>
>>380917594
>>Gigantic
what the fuck is that?
>>
>>380917872
/v/ likes to talk themselves up, but this shit is fucking pretentious. Not to mention completely lacking in self awareness.
>>
>>380921401
On that PWE shit called arc. It isn't even in open beta yet.
>>
>install the game
>play through the tutorial
>queue for a match
>30 minutes later, nothing
>uninstall the game
>>
No idea what it is.

Looked like another TF/Overwatch/Paladins/etc clone, and just ignored it off the bat.
>>
It feels like it still has some issues to iron out hopefully when they launch it later this month all of the features will be in place and the game will run well.
>>
>>380917594
Because they released a fucking MP only game on one of the most unpopular OS systems and made it fucking exclusive

I fucking told you so that W10 would kill it.
>>
What a shame this game is dead. It looked different than the swath of OW clones
>>
>>380917594
>not on steam
>it's dead

wow who could have thought
>>
>>380926540
Hopefully that happens fast because most of the stuff on arc is also on steam.
>>
>>380917872

This is by far the gayest and most pretentious shit I have seen. Kill yourself.
>>
>so dead literally noone even shitposts about it like they do with stillborn

It's a shame honestly, it looks nice.
>>
>>380917594
is there chat functionality yet

also these kinds of games really need larger ability pools, i get bored quick just doing the same thing with 4 abilities
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.