[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It's got character abilities now! >It's not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (57KB, 1728x972px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
57KB, 1728x972px
>It's got character abilities now!
>It's not a true arena shooter!!!
What the fuck? Have these people ever played an arena shooter? Or even Quake Champions? Why is the gaming community full of crybabies?
>>
>I have to PAY for CONTENT??!?!
>WHAT THE FUCK ?! THIS IS BULL SHIT!!!
>>
>>380915382
It's actually F2P
>>
>>380915257
Watch an average duel to see just how little most abilities actually matter, max health\armor and speed are what really matter, and frankly I prefer the choice between bigger stack and fast movement, duels could take forever with both.
>>
>>380915687
That's what you and a lot of Quake fans are saying. But there's this vocal "hardcore arena shooter fanbase" that hate the game for no logical reason
>>
>>380915632
>the point

>your head
>>
the hardcore arena shooter fanbase hates the game because it has tons of bugs and is missing lots of features

they should have used quake live as a base instead of reinvent the fucking wheel
>>
>>380915915
Those are Quake purists, they take many shapes, and they've been around forever. They're a minority but they're extra energized because rather than fighting between which of Q1, 2, or 3 was the best, they can now turn their attention completely to hating on QC.
>>
>>380915687
that's false though
it might be true if duel didnt have a retarded 3 frag limit but it does so something like this can completely turn a game
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIo6M-JzXr4
>>
I really don't know who would fucking play this.
Casuals have Overwatch and quack autists hate change
>>
>>380916153
>missing lots of features
I'll grant you the technical issues, that's my biggest gripe with the game so far, but what features is it missing?
>>
Overwatch and DotA are literally the first games in existence where your character selection is not just a skin
>>
>>380916215
Whoever made this is retarded. BJ is shit.
>>
>>380916236
I am a Quack autist, and while I have a lot of problems with QC I think it has potential. The abilities aren't as game-changing as I thought they were going to be, and it still plays and feels like a Quake game.
>>
>>380916236
>Quack autists hate change
This is the most fact driven sentence I've read on this board
>>
>>380916318
He is better than Galena and Slash but that isn't saying much, granted I'm talking duels.
>>
>>380916318
is that why pretty much everyone used him for duel in the e3 tournament?
>>
>>380915257

Looks fucking awful.

Halo turned to shit when it became a class-based shooter. And this is awful too.

It's like they've learned nothing.
>>
>>380916416
>not game changing
>new champion has a double damage ability that frags full stack instantly
lol
>>
File: 1332819862107.png (10KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1332819862107.png
10KB, 645x773px
>>380916259

>what features is it missing?

No him, but the fact that you can't change the crosshair is stupid.
>>
The Champions model ruins duel desu.
>>
>>380916669
And yet nobody plays as him

Hm......
>>
>control all the items
>get railed twice, die
"We want the modern gamer audience" -bethesda.
>>
>>380916892
>community knows better than the developers and don't play a boring champion that breaks the game
HMMMMMMMMM.... really activates my brain
>>
>>380916801
the five minute time limit and 3 frag limit do as well
>>
File: cDgDlMM.png (25KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
cDgDlMM.png
25KB, 150x150px
>>380915257
Go play Quake 3 and then go play OverWatch and tell me it's the same thing

Because it isn't
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.