[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of Friday the 13th Some buddy's want me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (410KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
410KB, 1920x1080px
What do you think of Friday the 13th
Some buddy's want me to buy it is it a waste of money
>>
>>380914475
Only fun if playing with a lobby of friends with mics. Solo queue is a wasteland of woe, collusion and Russians.

Latency and matchmaking has improved but 20 hours in, I feel like I've seen it all. Probably worth your time if you love the F13 series---deep cuts in there for fans.
>>
Iv heard a little bit about it is the anyway to kill Jason
>>
>>380914475
It's great fun, just heads in let me tell you something about this game
This game is not about 'winning' or 'killing everyone'
It's about how you being a counselor or being Jason and making your own horror movie
When you're playing with Jason and stop a car that's running away? Don't grab the driver, grab the passenger, makes the game a lot more fun
Fucking around with the counselors or being a counselor and betraying your friends to escape are my best memories of this game

PS. If you enter a lobby and no one has a mic, get the fuck out of there, not having a mic in this game is like playing without a mouse
Communication is a big part of the game
>>
>>380915468
yes there is
>>
>>380914475
Can you eat it or fuck it? If not it is always a wate of money.
>>
>>380916559
I agree, but try to be artful in how you betray, don't just start killing teammates for no reason (this is something that happens a LOT in quickplays when people don't have mics).

The game is much more fun when you talk to the players, figure out who you vibe with, and stick to private matches with them. Being separated at the start and then running into someone you like in a cabin and then trying to escape together is really fun and silly. I've also had some pretty entertaining Jasons, one guy would approach the cabin and then make you answer a trivia question about the series, if you got it wrong he would then try to kill you.
>>
>>380916559
>When you're playing with Jason and stop a car that's running away? Don't grab the driver, grab the passenger, makes the game a lot more fun
That's retarded. Why would you let 3 get away for free, especially when if they are well equipped they can easily free the driver, stun you and then drive off?
>>
>>380914475
It's fun, but it's overpriced, buggy, lacks content and takes forever to find a stable match sometimes.

If you like Friday the 13th or have some friends to play with, you might as well. The devs promised more content and even a single player in the future, and as far as I can tell they're slowly fixing the bugs and servers.

Premise is you either play as Jason and hunt the counselors down or try to escape/survive long enough as them if you couldn't already tell.
>>
>>380914475
If you've got friends to play it with online then it's worth it.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.