[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm in the mood for some Assassin's Creed. Which one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: Assassin’s_Creed.png (75KB, 1200x567px) Image search: [Google]
Assassin’s_Creed.png
75KB, 1200x567px
I'm in the mood for some Assassin's Creed. Which one should I play? Has to be available for PS4.
>>
play Assassin's Creed II

ignore the rest
>>
>>380908841
Black Flag
>>
>>380908841
They're all the same game, the only fun thing about them was multiplayer and the story was fucked by the end of the second game.
>>
>>380909154
Currently playing the Ezio Collection. When people say the remasters are bad, they are being polite. It's Mass Effect: Andromeda tier.
>>
>>380909154
Is it that one in Rome? I played 1, 2 and Brotherhood.
>>
>>380908841
Get the AC Unity/Syndicate/Black Flag pack.
>>
>>380908841
Black Flag is the only one that's remotely good other than the original AC2.

All the rest are incredibly dull shit.
>>
>>380908841
Black Flag. It's a great game.
>>
>>380909437
That pack is like $70 though. Are they even worth playing just for the story? Not interested in open world bullshit. I liked them as a teenager but have forgotten most of it just that the cities were designed nicely.
>>
>>380909946
Yes
>>
>>380909417
Brotherhood takes place partially in Rome I think, so yes you played it.

Black Flag is OK. None of the games have come close to AC2 + AC Brotherhood levels of good, but Black Flag is OK. Nowhere near as good as /v/ makes it out to be, especially if you care about a good story, but eh it's OK. It'll at very least have you excited to play an AC that takes place in a real city again.
>>
>>380909437
>Unity
Is it playable at this point?
>>
>>380909417
Technically yes since you infiltrate the Sistine Chapel at the end of ACII
>>
>>380910189
Brotherhood takes place entirely in Rome, with trips to surrounding cities in the War Machine missions and the final fight takes place in Spain.
>>
File: Limited_Codex_Edition_IT.jpg (346KB, 1365x768px) Image search: [Google]
Limited_Codex_Edition_IT.jpg
346KB, 1365x768px
>>380910189
I had this collector's edition. Makes me sad I sold all may PS3 games. Well looks like I'm going to buy the Ezio collection then.
>>
>>380909365
how are they bad? I thought they were the same but with a slight change in the colors or something
>>
>>380908841
Brotherhood is the GOAT Assassins Creed game

Best city, best gameplay. Least obtrusive gimmick.
>>
>>380909946
don't listen to him, Black Flag is a mediocre game, and Unity is horrible, I didn't play Syndicate but from what I heard it manages to be even worse than ACU

for 70 bucks that's a horrible, really bad deal
>>
>>380910914
I played through them and I enjoyed them a whole lot.
The AC series isn't for everyone, I guess.
>>
>>380910653
Revelations is kind of a let down. When you get to it, assuming you haven't played it, just remember. Most of the other AC games are MUCH worse. Once you play through some of the others you'll think Revelations was actually decent.
>>
>>380910747
Environment effects are turned off, and those crazy looking screenshots of people's eyes being unshaded are true. Small pupils and huge glowing white eyes.
>>
>>380912336
Revelations is pretty ok.
The city is really good and some of the missions are really fun
The hook thing was a good addition too.
But the bombs make everything way too easy

You know, thinking about the hook, it's a shame that the series never seems to remember what works and what doesn't. It always seems to go back to AC2 basic for each game.
It doesn't seem like the new one is going to change that either
>>
>>380909187
This is the only acceptable answer.
Rouge is also good, but not on PS4.
>>
File: 1436364772181.jpg (134KB, 800x1064px) Image search: [Google]
1436364772181.jpg
134KB, 800x1064px
If you can stomach the non existent story and terrible ending, I'd highly recommend Unity purely from a gameplay perspective. It has the best, most polished combat in the series, with a variety of weapons at your disposal.

Avoid Syndicate like a cloud of airborne AIDS, it's like Unity only with both a shit story and shittier gameplay.

t. AC player since the first game
>>
>there won't be a future set Assassin's Creed that fully embraces the potential for extreme mobility

Being stuck in the past is hampering the series. Let's go crazy.
>>
>>380913640
Which game had the best mobility?
>>
>>380913846
Unity. Bar none
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.