[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>introduced the funnest class in the game >introduced the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: pandaren.jpg (265KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
pandaren.jpg
265KB, 1920x1080px
>introduced the funnest class in the game
>introduced the best playable race
>included the best raid in the game's lifespan (ToT)
>great lore and storyline
>great PvP
>great class design and pretty much the magnum opus of the Warlock class before it would be ruined the following expansion
>and yet people still pretend MoP wasn't the peak of WoW
Why?
Because of the SoO content drought?
>>
Because the style of the game had become unpalatable
>>
>>380906841
KUNG
FU
PWANDA
HIYAA!
XD
>>
MoP was a high point just like WotLK was
>>
>>380907314
sup Catababy
>>
>>380906841
Because it literally took the Isle of Time patch to save the game.

On day one, epics and blues were hidden behind faction rep grinding. Which took forever, then when Isle of Thunder was released, it turned into raid grinding. Isle of Time was peaceful patch where the player decided how much grinding they would do. Within 48 hours, I had every rare drop.
>>
File: for_the_light2_by_khubbo-d66q44c.jpg (118KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
for_the_light2_by_khubbo-d66q44c.jpg
118KB, 1191x670px
Pandaren Paladins when?
>>
>start leveling in the krasarang wilds
>Perfect music, graphics and design
>Feel completely lost in the area, with quests involving discovering what is out there.
>Everything is new and unknown, nobody knows still where to farm anything or even where the world bosses are, random PvP encounters are actually happening outside of questing blobs
>First time I don't even think about reaching max level, starting to gear up,etc. I just enjoy the new content and the sense of discovery around it

Eventually got burned up because of the content droughts. Never felt the same way in the last expansions. Wow died in MoP for me.
>>
File: 1495842491140.png (22KB, 636x230px) Image search: [Google]
1495842491140.png
22KB, 636x230px
>>380907406
this chart disagrees
>>
>>380906841
>introduced the funnest class in the game
paladin JR, objective
>introduced the best playable race
Humans? werent they in vanilla?
>included the best raid in the game's lifespan (ToT)
That's a funny way to spell Ulduar
>great lore and storyline
its a continent full of pandas
>great PvP
PvP was pretty decent agreed.
>great class design and pretty much the magnum opus of the Warlock class before it would be ruined the following expansion
I dont play lock ill take your word for it.
>and yet people still pretend MoP wasn't the peak of WoW
WotLK>Vanilla>BC>MoP>Dogshit>the rest
IMO
>>
>>380906841
It's the last time I felt like there was some love and care put into the environments in the game. Pandaria is just beautiful and there's a lot of great detail.

WoD looked like trash on the other hand.
>>
>>380908820
I liked Monk, it was like a Paladin with movement
>>
>>380909003
who needs movement when you can bubble hearth
>>
>>380909074
>who needs movement
Paladin, ever since the took away long arm of the law fighting against range is bullshit
>>
Mists of Pandaria was comfy as fuck.
>>
>>380908793
peak of quality =/= peak subsrcribers
>>
Furries, all of you
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.