[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so what's the deal with this game? people complain about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

so what's the deal with this game? people complain about MGS2 and 4 having no gameplay but this is actually worse. All you do is fight bosses and forced action setpieces. Everything else consist of very tiny rooms with 2 soldiers, and there's too little of it between bosses or set pieces. Then you have the backtrack. Story & characters were great but everything else was terrible
>>
I like 4's controls the best. Like they are literally perfect for the series and I'm disappointed that the HD collections didn't let you use them. Aside from PW.
>>
>>380902225
The cutscene to gameplay ratio is better in MGS1, its a short game no doubt, and the second hafl is not as good as the first, but its still a good game.
>>
>>380903635
Half the gameplay is backtracking, half of that half is backtracking for the stupid cards unless you play Twin Snakes which was the only good thing it did
>>
>>380903348
Snake Eater 3D my man
>>
>>380904639
I'm guessing you mean with a new 3DS because I sure as hell didn't like it on the old 3DS.
>>
It's literally a worse version of MG2. Only Playstationbabbies think it's good.
>>
>>380904845
>pretending to have played mg2 back in the day
>>
>>380904845
I wouldn't go that far because MG2 aged like milk itself. But what I would say is that MGS1 is the one I least enjoy replaying of the MGS series. Doing lots of backtracking, stupid POV thing I hardly ever use anyway and you can pivot but can't move, and I wanted to say you can't aim vertically during it but I remember you can do so with the PSG-1. Enemies can't even see you if you're not actually in their viewing zone, so you can be right in front of them yards away but they won't really notice you until they make it to a certain distance, which is kind of funny.
>>
>>380902225
Gameplay-wise it aged like milk.
I finished it a few years ago (mostly for the story) and didn't have any fun at all.
>>
>>380902225
People complain about 4 because it's an abomination at every level.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.