[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have Devil Survivor 1 Overclocked (physical) and 2 Record Breaker

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: devilsurvivor_1_2.jpg (318KB, 1536x1382px) Image search: [Google]
devilsurvivor_1_2.jpg
318KB, 1536x1382px
I have Devil Survivor 1 Overclocked (physical) and 2 Record Breaker (Physical) on 3DS

Which should I play /v/?
>>
1, because it will be hard to go back to some of the missions after playing 2.
>>
>>380901971

Well numeric order would be the obvious choice
>>
>>380901971
Why did you feel it was significant to specify they're physical?
>>
>>380901971
1 if you're interested in the best routes in the SMT series.
2 if you're interested in superior gameplay.
>>
>>380902212
>the best routes in the SMT series.

Minus Yuzu's.
>>
>>380902170

:^)
>>
>>380901971
1 has a better story and is an actual SMT game.
2 is about aliens and trying to fuck girls like the fucking persona game it is
>>
>>380902874
They have the same gameplay.
>>
>>380902567
Yuzu 8th day was pretty good.
>>
>>380901971
1 has the better story and some of the best routes in the franchise
2 has better gameplay
>>
>>380902874
>cares more about plot than gameplay in an srpg

How to detect a casual shitter. You're as bad as the Persona fans compared to the SMT fans, friendo. 2 is a better srpg.
>>
>>380903128
>1 has the better story

1's story had fuck awful pacing though. 2 was essentially an Eva knock off but there where always more pressing goals rather than you running around confused for 5 days just buggering into things
>>
>>380903250
I bet you thought Apocalypse was good
>>
>>380901971

1 is really underrated for the most part but some missions will make you pull your hair out.

Haven't got out of the tutorial of record breaker despite owning it since release because it's just boring to me.
>>
File: DeSu-Atsuro.png (146KB, 421x610px) Image search: [Google]
DeSu-Atsuro.png
146KB, 421x610px
>>380901971
1 so you can experience the bro-est of bros.
>>
>>380901971
isn't this just SMT but with watered down gameplay and a lot of torpedo tits?
>>
>>380904741
Entirely different gameplay. Only thing that makes it "just SMT" is demons and fusing.
>>
File: yuzu.jpg (21KB, 400x360px) Image search: [Google]
yuzu.jpg
21KB, 400x360px
>>380904741

It's SRPG SMT with torpedo tits

>>380904552

Yeah but it also has the bitchest of bitches
>>
buuuuuuuuuuuump
>>
Release order, you have both physical. You don't have cancer or something preventing you from playing both right?
If you mean to gather opinions on what was better, I enjoyed 2 more. Better sound quality, menus that don't burn the eye, and somewhat better gameplay. Go play them instead of fucking around on /v/.
>>
How hard is it to play 1 after finishing 2 first? I heard the gameplay is less polished, and there's less moves/demons
>>
>>380905201
Yuzu's not that much of a bitch.
Midori seems like a bigger one in my opinion for constantly ignoring your warnings before Keisuke has his freak out
>>
>>380901971
Might as well play them in order. I suggest that you download Devil Survivor 1 Overclocked (digital) (undub) and play it on your 3ds. It's a good game although unfortunately far too easy. Have fun!
>>
>>380909745

Is there an update for the physical version on the eshop?
>>
When you guys say Devil Survivor 2 has better gameplay, are you just talking about the gameplay mechanics themselves or the actual player experience? There's no doubt that the skill learning system in the second game is improved and there are many more demons and skills, but I recall that the changes to Devil Survivor 2 made the gameplay a lot simpler. New attacks and abilities allowed every single one of your parties to outspeed enemies and easily ORKO everything and new skills gave free turns, made movement easier, etc. It just seemed like less strategizing was required in the second game. However it's been a while since I played and I could be misremembering so I'd like to hear others' opinions.
>>
>>380901971
Hey, Just started it yesterday! The first Boss battle kicked my ass really hard. Is it normal or I'm just specially bad at the game?
>>
>>380910020
No idea, it's an unofficial undub but everyone has custom firmware so it should be easy to get. I've heard bad things about the English dub but I thought the Jap voices were fine so do look into it.

>>380910670
Try defending the first turn then use super effective attacks
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.