[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just finished this game What the fuck even was the story? I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Quantum_Break_cover.jpg (70KB, 432x469px) Image search: [Google]
Quantum_Break_cover.jpg
70KB, 432x469px
Just finished this game

What the fuck even was the story? I couldn't follow it for shit. Also they only made 4 real-live action episodes, I was looking forward to a finale.
>>
>>380900623
It was your basic. "HURR YOU CAN'T MESS WITH TIME" "WELL I AM GOING TO MESS WITH TIME ANYWAY HUUURRR" then at the end the protag goes "huh....I guess you can't really mess with time and change shit.......HURR I AM GOING TO TRY AGAIN ANYWAY IN CASE WE GET A SEQUEL"
>>
>>380900828
Hmm that sounds about right

I kind of preferred Alan wake but both this game and the other have underwhelming gameplay
>>
Also it seems like it feel off the map with very few people taking about it
>>
>>380900962
Quantum had a lot of potential honestly. The real time shit was gimmicky but I like it. The combat had loads of room for cool shit and was still decently fun. The final product was just kind of like you said....underwhelming. I give them props for trying something different though.
>>
>>380901359
I ended up liking the tv bits more than the game
>>
So did hardly anyone here play this game?

It just came out less h than a year ago
>>
File: bane?.jpg (186KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bane?.jpg
186KB, 1280x720px
>>380900623
BANE?
>>
>>380900623
>What the fuck even was the story? I couldn't follow it for shit.

Basically...
Two scientist discover some science thing that can mess with time.
They start building a machine all about this discover.
But suddenly, one of them (William) start saying that the machine will not work because of a visit from Beth from the future alternative world.
They lose a bunch of money to finish the machine.
The second scientist, Paul Serene (also know as one of the best antagonist of all time) don't understand shit and is convinced that the machine will work.
Paul call Jack to test the machine.
In the moment of the test, Paul from the future storms the place with his particular mini army.
Shit happens with the machine.
Paul from the present sees the end of time and becomes Paul from the future, the game "villain".
Time itself is broken apart because of the machine.
Paul decide to create a place that will not be affected by the inevitable end of time where some selected people will work decades to try to undo the end of time.
William have a secret science thing called "countermeasure".
Paul wants it to create that safe place.
Jack wants it to try to save the world.

That's it. This is the plot.
>>
>>380900623
sam lake is a hack
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.