[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did we let this happen instead of telling nintendo to fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: Nintendo paid online.png (112KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Nintendo paid online.png
112KB, 1920x1080px
Why did we let this happen instead of telling nintendo to fuck off? No matter how "cheap" this is doesn't make it okay.

Especially since they still don't have dedicated servers and only as handfull of games use online vs Xbone and PS4 which have hundreds of multiplayer games.

also
>You lose the game of the month once the next month is here
>Retro games only
>>
>>380898515
I'm not buying the switch because of the paid online but to be fair to them they've changed the game of the month model to a better system. Closer to what Playstation does.

>Nintendo's plans for retro games have also changed. No longer will subscribers be limited to a single game per month - instead, those who pay into Nintendo Switch Online will be granted an all-you-can-play buffet. As the company told Kotaku, "Nintendo Switch Online subscribers will have ongoing access to a library of classic games with added online play. Users can play as many of the games as they want, as often as they like, as long as they have an active subscription."
http://www.gamesradar.com/nintendo-changes-its-switch-online-service-plans-delays-paid-version-to-2018/
>>
>>380898896
>still limited to retro games only
They mind as well scrap the idea and come up with something else. Like a loyalty program or something

an ACTUAL loyalty program
>>
>>380899076
To be honest I like the idea of a collection of retro games I can play online multiplayer with.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.