[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>holding back a game that has been finished for months so

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: SQ_NSwitch_SuperMarioOdyssey.jpg (577KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
SQ_NSwitch_SuperMarioOdyssey.jpg
577KB, 1000x1000px
>holding back a game that has been finished for months so that they can release at a more profitable time of the year

Is this okay?
>>
>>380890923
I think they are still polishing the visuals and ironing out bugs, that's what typically happens at this point
>>
File: default todd.jpg (78KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
default todd.jpg
78KB, 1920x1080px
>>380890923
Are you still going to buy it though, anon?
>>
>>380890923
Making money is the sole purpose of making a game?
>>
>>380890923
had a theory about this game, and I don't know where else to post it, hopefully Matpat doesn't steal it as 'research' again (he only coincidentally talked about Jumpman being Mario's Father after I posted that here)

but, it builds off it, if this is considered true, and a Pauline is also present in the Mario Vs DK games, while it's both modern Mario and Modern DK (DK Jr, Jr) I thought it was just a crazy coincidence, like, Mario and DK only took an interest in her because the name 'Pauline' means something to both families.

but then a thought occurred with Modern Pauline's design, brown hair, blue eyes, and the way she favors the color red, I used to jokingly think 'this is what Mario might have looked like today if he was born female'

then it hit me...what if that's only the case because these two share genetics? what if Modern Pauline, like Modern Mario is named for her parents.

What if she's Mario's Sister?
>>
>>380892051
thanks for the theory sucker
>>
>>380892143
FUCK YOU MATPAT CREDIT 4CHAN YOU KEK
>>
If you like Nintendo then it's okay, if you hate Nintendo then it's not okay. What the hell kind of question is that?
>>
>>380892285
no, it's literally okay when anyone does it, why wouldn't it? They want their game to sell well
>>
>>380892450
>why wouldn't it?
Because console wars.
>>
>>380890923
Yes thats called smart business anon
>>
>>380891340
not entirely for everony necessarily
>>
Am I the only one that thinks it looks unfinished?

New Donk City looks fucking horrible.
>>
Actually completing a game before releasing it is Now "holding back." Glad to know you support cancerous devs that are killing the industry. Oh well. Nintendo will save it again.
>>
>>380892801
>Game is literally Unfinished
>Surprised it looks unfinished
Gee I wonder why
>>
>>380892801
New Donk City is literally unfinished.

look at all the construction taking place, you could say Pauline ran on a Platform of

'Expand Donk 2016'
>>
I doubt they're stupid enough to literally sit on a complete, finished and localized product half a year before it hits the market.

Even if the actual in-game content is already done way before the deadline devs will always use any extra time to polish grafx and fix as many potential bugs as they can.
>>
>>380890923
It's not finished. Nintendo staff on their E3 streams talked about how it's still getting more polished every time they get a new test build.
>>
So if New Donk city is based off of the DK arcade game and has Pauline, does that mean the Dinosaur world will have Yoshi?
>>
>>380892712
Yes entirely for everyone.
>>
>>380890923
they actually do bug testing anon thats why theres almost no game breaking bugs with jap games
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.