[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Realistically speaking, what would the effects of Vegas'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

File: yes man.jpg (97KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
yes man.jpg
97KB, 1920x1080px
Realistically speaking, what would the effects of Vegas' full independence (i.e. no gods no masters) be on the Mojave roughly a decade down the line? Could a functional state be built or would it basically be anarchy?

Consider the following:
> Brotherhood is kill
> Fiends are kill
> Legate and General 'Wait and See' are kill
> NCR convinced to leave
> Khans run NW to build an empire
> Followers are helped to full extent
> Tribals (Boomers, families, etc) side with courier
>>
File: Aesthetic eastwood.jpg (383KB, 931x1136px) Image search: [Google]
Aesthetic eastwood.jpg
383KB, 931x1136px
> Could a functional state be built or would it basically be anarchy?

That's the whole point you numbskull. There is no governing faction in the region. No independent mojave "state". The control of the Courier extends to the strip and MAYBE Freeside/Westside, but that's it.

Goodsprings rules Goodsprings. Primm rules Primm. The Wasteland in between is lawless same as it's always been.

You also get the effects explained to you in the endings, but the thing with Wild Card is that it's entirely based on your decisions, which is the point, it's the most player-reliant/player agency reliant one. Assuming you do all the "good" stuff, basically all the small towns like Goodsprings are prosperous without the boot of the NCR or Legion on their throat, and everyone is free to govern themselves, however things are a little/lot more dangerous out in the Wastes than they would be if NCR troopers or Legion soldiers were patrolling and monitoring the roads.

Basically liberty > safety. The people in the Mojave are prosperous (Although how prosperous is dependent on your choices) and free, but freedom is a double edged sword.
>>
File: Mr.-House.jpg (23KB, 275x350px) Image search: [Google]
Mr.-House.jpg
23KB, 275x350px
>>380883954
also I might add that Yes Man and House are fundamentally the same in terms of the greater Mojave, but the only difference is that New Vegas and Freeside become somewhat of a police-state under House instead of a more laissez-faire government of the Courier.
>>
>>380882610
it'll work fine as long as no major factions show up to conquer the place and no insane scientists or whatever start pumping out super mutant or robot armies
>>
>>380884920
>it'll work fine as long as no major factions show up to conquer the place

That's the point in having the Securitron Army in the first place, to ensure the Mojave stays free.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.