[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I see lots of threads on this game and now you faggots have me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: FFXIVPS4.jpg (261KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
FFXIVPS4.jpg
261KB, 1000x1000px
I see lots of threads on this game and now you faggots have me interested. I saw that they are releasing a PS4 complete edition for the new expansion. Is it worth starting now, and is it any good on the PS4?
>>
>>380878853
one of the interesting mmorpgs gameplay-wise with the worst questing in any mmorpg

wow is better still

I bought 4 months of sub for 14 and I always dropped it out of boredom and everything taking fucking years along with traversing the menus
>>
File: IMG_4556.jpg (46KB, 495x595px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4556.jpg
46KB, 495x595px
>>380879072
hmmmmm now I'm even more interested. Fug.
>>
>>380879072
>wow is better still
how so?
I've been playing wow since legion came out and I enjoy the leveling and general quests, yet the end game with grinding artifact power and mythic dungeon/raiding is kind of hard to me and I don't quite enjoy it.

should I give a try to this FF game?
>>
>>380880738
if you like how you don't have to wait for anything in wow you'll hate ff14 since you have to wait for literally everything
quests are cutscenes with unpassable scenes, splashscreens that you cannot skip, you're locked into watching some text come up simply to tell you that you did anything.
>>
>>380878853
>>380879250
i you're still interested and haven't made a subscription yet, feel free to use my friend code to get some bonus items to help you level up (well if you're NA, i don't think other regions can use different region's codes)

99UGA385

here are the benefits : http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/friend_recruit/

Also, it runs beautifully on PS4, it really surprised me, you'll just have to take the time to get used to using controller to move UI. but you also can use kb +m i believe. i use kb + controller
>>
I swear, this game is living on shilling alone
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.