[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>these are modern day indie devs >a bunch of normie white

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: 1473419533312.jpg (202KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1473419533312.jpg
202KB, 1920x1080px
>these are modern day indie devs
>a bunch of normie white women and a tranny
>>
>>380878841
all they did was shit talk shooters and the industry
>>
Left is qt, Right has good taste in vidya
Middle talked way too much and got triggered over VR experiences
>>
>>380879239
>Right has
balls and dick
>>
>>380878841
How?
>>
>>380879416
affirmitive action and jew (marxist)propaganda
>>
>Muh gun pointed at kid on VR is too traumatic, we gotta ban that stuff from here
lmao
>>
>>380878841
T H I C C & W H I T E
>>
File: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.jpg (42KB, 425x519px) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.jpg
42KB, 425x519px
>Go make your own SJW video games, you cucks
>WTF WHY DO YOU MAKE VIDEO GAMES?
>>
>>380879623
they're actually saying everyone who makes shooters is lazy compared to them. also they're naming a bunch of fun things that they don't like and saying the industry should stop making those because muh female feelings and opinion
>>
>>380879831
So? Should they be banned from being game developers because of their shit opinions?
>>
File: toby-fox-2599.jpg (70KB, 600x804px) Image search: [Google]
toby-fox-2599.jpg
70KB, 600x804px
now here's a talented indie dev who isnt a SJW tranny
>>
>>380879965
nice strawman retard. show me where anyone said that in this thread.
>>
>>380879831
>naming a bunch of fun things that they don't like and saying the industry should stop making those
Wait are you talking about /v/?
>>
the one on the left:
>Quote: I don't want objectives in games, I want everything to be openworld so I can just do whatever I want
>objectives are wrong now
>>
>>380880128
The post you're quoting points out how people used to say that "SJWs should go make their own games" and then people went on to say "Wow, why are these trannies making games?", I don't see how your post regarding their bad opinions on things is relevant as a response.
>>
>>380880235
nice strawman retard. stop pretending you're not making shit up
>>
I'm unironically upset about women in the industry. To break in I have to work so hard: I have to learn a ton of softwares to a professional level, I have to know the right people, I have to compete with literal autists who only do what I do and nothing else, and then I have to move across the country for a temporary position AFTER I've beaten everyone else with my normal social skills and good portfolio.

Meanwhile all they need to do is know about skyrim and have a different haircut and they get free internships and jobs left and right. They do literally nothing or they do it poorly and they get in for free because they're female.
>>
>>380880325
I didn't strawman anyone, though.
>>
>>380878841
>they're all so ugly I can't tell which is a tranny
>>
>>380880421
Who are you quoting?
>>
jesus christ those shoulders
>>
>>380880421
the one with the man shoulders on the right
>>
>>380880128
"Wtf why do you make video games"

That's what you responded to. Are you retarded
>>
>>380880234
What games are the developing? Anything announced by them yet?
>>
Surprisingly there is a lower barrier of entry for smaller studios or even one man teams when it comes to developing their own game.

This should be filed under "Who cares?"
>>
>>380880719
yeah and that was a strawman
>>
>>380880365
this is what the SJW bitching is all about. at the end of the day it's about bullying devs into being afraid of things like "diversity" so they rush to give jobs to a bunch of tokens so they can boast about how "inclusive" they are even if it causes strain on the men who actually do the work.
>>
>>380880960
It just goes to show what kind of person complains about difficult entry in this cesspit of industry.
>>
File: 1485259443655.jpg (204KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1485259443655.jpg
204KB, 1920x1080px
>buttons are terrible
>games shouldn't have buttons
>my grown ass parents can't handle using buttons
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.