[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

monster hunter threads will be filled with hope or decay into

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 10

File: tetsupepe.jpg (32KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
tetsupepe.jpg
32KB, 450x450px
monster hunter threads will be filled with hope or decay into maximum shitposting after the 20th arent them?
>>
mhw is going to be filled with gen 1/2 monsters and theres nothing you can do about it
>>
File: 1428592737369.jpg (314KB, 1229x768px) Image search: [Google]
1428592737369.jpg
314KB, 1229x768px
Lunastra for Worlds!
>>
File: 1493719914539.jpg (91KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1493719914539.jpg
91KB, 1280x720px
>>380877406
>Pride parade of Raths
>won't even give us Yian Garuga
>>
>>380877406
>GEN 1
"No"
>Gen 2
Primates and Carapaceons only, for the sake of monster diversity.
>>
>>380877406
>gen 1
Unironically garbage
Literally all brown dinosaurs
>>
>>380877283
What's happening on the 20th? Gameplay stream?
>>
File: 1stGen.png (2MB, 2956x2104px) Image search: [Google]
1stGen.png
2MB, 2956x2104px
>>380877763
"Brown dinos" is a much kinder term for a roster of inbreds.
>>
>>380877283
Fuck sony
>>
>>380877812
Yes.
>>
what happens on the 20th?
>>
>>380877640
that CAWing scumbag should be erased,Khezu too
>>
>>380877867
Plessy can go fuck itself.
>>
>>380877934
A gameplay stream.
>>
Add Zinogre
>>
>>380877406
Gen 3, 4 and 5 monsters are too unrealistic for the serious and hardcore western gamers.
>>
>>380877283
>hope for Frontier 2.0
Sonyfags really are desperate, huh
>>
>>380877283
It'll be nice to have the shitposts BTFO over damn near everything. To Nintendo friends I'd say ya gotta fucking wait. MHXX is absolutely going to hit the Switch, it's just going to be after Worlds releases as to not eat up potential World sales, keep in mind they want World to succeed very badly, and so should you. Capcom isn't in a place where it can afford failures.

Either way I'm hyped, leaked footage assuaged all my fears besides some very minor ones like healing on the move.
>>
File: you little shit.png (174KB, 268x305px) Image search: [Google]
you little shit.png
174KB, 268x305px
>tfw projared said flexing was stupid
>>
>>380878419
>projared

Whoever listens to that rabid nintendo fanboy, is a retard.
>>
>>380878419
>tfw getting hit while flexing makes me mad, but I acknowledge it's an important part of learning monster patterns and timing
>>
>>380877283
Im telling you man, it's just the same Badydick faggots over and over again spouting the same misinformation. When World is released they'll leave.
>>
>>380877406
>tail swipe
>tail swipe
>charges u
>hipcheck
>roar 3 times
Fucking trash monsters. Aside from tigrex and narga it's all trash
>>
Reminder:

(Fujioka)"Everytime you come up with a new concept you need to think again about all already existing gameplay features. You cant introduce any change like it exists in a vacuum. You need to ask yourself: "Do I still need this gameplay feature? Do I need to improve it or even remove it?". We didnt start to work with the mindset that we need to make it easier so that more people are able to play this game. We had a concept for the game in mind and as a natural consequence of that some Gameplay elements became more accesible/comprehendible.

(Author of the article) Fujioka listed the seamless map as an example. The player will be much closer to the monster since there are no loading screens between different areas but seamless transitions. Because of this some gameplay elements got changed. Fot example you dont need to stop anymore to drink a potion. You can now drink a potion on the run

(Fujioka)"This gameplay mechanic (the flexing after drinking a potion) existed because of the slower battlespeed in previous installments. We needed to change the mechanic in order for it to become more in tune with the gameplay since the game is much more interactive now. We didnt cut out the flexing animation because it might be annoying for western players but on the contrary. We did it because it fits the gameplay more
>>
>>380878919
That's because they're Gen 2
>>
File: 1480453795379.png (72KB, 283x268px) Image search: [Google]
1480453795379.png
72KB, 283x268px
>>380877406
Good, new monsters started becoming meme machines Tri onward. If Anjanath was a gen 3/4 monster his entire moveset would revolve entirely around boogers from his schnozzle.
>>
>>380879016
>becoming meme machines
Elaborate?
>>
>>380879320
He means they have actual animations, aren't the exact same chicken skeleton, and provide variety in movesets
>>
>>380878949
Who cares about the motivations when the results are the same?
I'm just not a fan of the whole streamlining direction they've seemed to have taken, even with shit like collecting when you can just grab stuff on the run now instead of having to stop to actually wait the animation out
It might have been just arbitrary busy work, but I still think it brought something to the table and the lack of it diminishes the experience somewhat
>>
>>380879463
But he says it like that's a negative thing
>>
>>380880083
He has a little difficulty in communicating
Please don't be too hard on him
>>
>>380879962
>I'm just not a fan of the whole streamlining direction they've seemed to have taken,even with shit like collecting when you can just grab stuff on the run now instead of having to stop to actually wait the animation out

Autism. I'm glad you don't like the new MH. Hopefully it means one less autist in the already sonic-tier community that is MH.
>>
>>380879962
>instead of having to stop to actually wait the animation out
Some of the spots you still have the animation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lx0-pUev05o
see 4:20
>>
>>380880273
Wow, great argument dude
>>
File: ivory.png (125KB, 253x261px) Image search: [Google]
ivory.png
125KB, 253x261px
>>380880504
They're gonna sell udderwater combat as DLC right?
>>
>>380880515
It wasn't meant to be an argument. I'm just stating my opinion that if you can't handle that you don't have to wait through stupidly long animations anymore just to pick up items that you are autistic and your opinion isn't worth taking seriously.
>>
>>380880695
I'm more interested to see if they'll do g-rank as a cheaper DLC or they'll still make you buy the entire game again
>>
>>380878298
Capcom has no plans to localize XX for the switch at this time
>>
>>380880202
I can only assume "meme machine" means an overt emphasis on key body parts. The X/XX monsters were perfect examples of this.
>>
>>380880853
It's a pretty big leap to me not being able to handle their new direction and not liking the game from me saying that I'm not a fan of some of their design choices, faggot
And you might legitimately be autistic if your response to criticism towards something you like is "lalala I can't hear you, you're just retarded"
Rethink your life
>>
MHW is going to be fucking terrible.
>>
>>380881080
Like what?
Glav focused on his tail, sure, but Mizu, Gammoth and Astalon made use of everything pretty evenly
I could see the deviants, though, but everything sounds silly if your going to start talking about booger monsters, especially when we already had a fart monster introduced beforehand
>>
>Monsters finally attack each other
Now all we need is hunting two Raths fucking each other.
>>
>>380881070
I know, that's why I addressed why they aren't, they will later after Worlds hits. Right now if they released XX it would eat a portion of the sales they could get for a mainline game. Switch isn't powerful enough to run Worlds, but Capcom will still want the easy money that is XX switch sales for an easy localization, but it will come later. Either way, if Worlds takes off that's it for mainline on Nintendo though.
>>
>>380881610
>monster hunt each other while ignoring you
way to make shit easier
>>
>>380881828
switch could run worlds with less water reflections and other fancy effects
>>
>>380881159
Maybe if you offered an actual criticism that's worth taking seriously I would have offered a better response.

Although I'm sorry I assumed you didn't like the game overrall so far, that was uncalled for.
>>
>>380880979
It's Capcom so who knows, but frankly I'd be fine with G-rank hitting as DLC. I'd assume it would, they've addressed how people dislike numbering anymore due to people being turned off by "oh it's the 5th? I don't want to have to play the other 4" complaints. So one platform makes a ton of sense.
>>
>>380881952
I imagine down the line they'll figure something out, but it will still be the ugly step child of the series. Mobile is fucked though if they plan on still using the 3DS.
>>
>>380881952
Even if they scaled back the graphics to XX tier levels then the Switch still couldn't run it because the entire map is one big zone. I really doubt they could get a map this size with that much going in in real time to run on a handheld. If there is a Portable World then they'll have to make some workarounds like adding loading zones back in, like how Portable 3rd removed swimming. It'd be a different game but you could still fight the same monsters and see the same areas (mostly).
>>
>>380877867
thought about this image and realized the only one I like from Gen1 is Diablos.

Fuck Gen1.
>>
>>380877283

Why did /v/ have to target MH threads? They were perfectly fine. you could have just vented your argument once and move on. now it's going to be nothing but shit posting.
>>
>>380883323
Because a new game in the series is coming out. This happens for every fucking game series my dude. Are you new?
>>
>>380881934
It's something that should have been a thing for years. Read the info on the monsters and they talk about how much certain monsters hate each other but every time they are near each other they ignore them and focus on you.
>>
>>380877867
I fucking love hunting cephalos, lining up the shot just right makes my dick hard
>>
>>380883542

So? now we got people provoking console war threads because of how different MHW looks.
>>
>>380878419
he also said that he liked the EA presser
he seems to have caught a terminal case of the shitters
>>
>>380880695
>udderwater
shit nigga now I want a cow themed monster
>>
File: Expedition.jpg (256KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Expedition.jpg
256KB, 960x540px
So, will Worlds bring back freehunting?
I'm really am itching for randomized hunting after XX let me down with its halfbaked daily orders.
>>
File: Lavasioth.png (1MB, 1418x1059px) Image search: [Google]
Lavasioth.png
1MB, 1418x1059px
>>380877283
They already are and have reached a cancer zenith at this point.
You can't ask about anything gameplay related or discuss anything about it without retarded consolewar shit devouring the thread with its wojak-filled tumors of idiocy.
>Huh, so I'm playing (MH game out now) and (gameplay question)? Replied with "just wait for the superior PC/PS4 world one you fag or just import XX for Switch retard when it comes out
>any mention of the one coming up becomes "haha X group BTFO" or "it'll suck, there's no way it'll ever be good"
>Any mention of any other ones in the series is lost in the puss-filled exploding boils of shitposting drowning the board after E3
It's a lost cause. I hope you like dealing with the report-happy tripfags in /vg/'s /mhg/ if you ever want to discuss the series ever again.
>>
>>380883594
>oh no, mad seregios and rathalos are duking out near the town, pls help oh god
>enter zone3
>Los and Serge just walk around boredly pecking dirt and thinking things
>notices you
It was so retarded.
More over, as i understand it, mons inhabits certain areas that probably don't overlap, so whether you'll be spending 5mins wailing on it to kill it and carve in peace or spend 3mins guiding it to Rathalos nest and then finish it off in a minute and now have a pissed los on your ass that you can't just lose by stepping on a nearby zone teleporter is up to you.
Either way, looking forward to how it will play out
>>
File: MHSP-Qurupeco_Render_001.png (273KB, 638x422px) Image search: [Google]
MHSP-Qurupeco_Render_001.png
273KB, 638x422px
>>380878097
>yfw no peco
>no cowboy armor
>no silly emotes
>no slut armor for the male hunter
>no narga cause it's not a dinosaur
>no hitting your teammates with the hammer and send them flying across the map
I'll miss the glory days of MH
>>
>>380884331
I have never understood the point of freehunting.
>>
>>380884914
>Kut Ku will never be removed
>Peco will NEVER return
>>
>>380881934
Jesus, you fuckers are some of the most obsessive cunts of this site, I'm sure you already reached soul fags level at this point.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.