[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The game is pretty superficial, it wows you with all its pretty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: P5_promocovers_PS4.jpg (1MB, 1746x2147px) Image search: [Google]
P5_promocovers_PS4.jpg
1MB, 1746x2147px
The game is pretty superficial, it wows you with all its pretty visuals and designs, stylized UIs and animations, but it doesn't actually have anything truly substantial to offer. This game never lets you get into a solid groove with its gameplay, and doesn't impress with its story. The pacing is trash and for a character and story driven game, it's awfully simple. The writing in this game can be so much better, right now it simply feels like a Kids Next Door for angsty teens, except it actually takes itself seriously and lacks the charm or humor KND had.

The characters aren't that interesting, and generally blabber on in the most boring way possible. Watching them fumble their way to figure things out is perhaps the most boring of things I've experienced playing games. The "real world" part of the game often feels shallow. It's like people who made this game have no idea what people are actually like, they portray normal people in such one-dimensional ways, it's often comical. It's like the people who made the game don't actually know what people are like. The "sims" part of the game lacks nuance and excitement.

I'm trying to get to the good part of the game, but it feels like a chore. Seems like it's aimed at autistic teenagers that enjoy expository trite.

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.