[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT; Make this game's roster even worse. MEDIUM MODE: Nothing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 15

File: OUkSh0I.png (2MB, 1988x1318px) Image search: [Google]
OUkSh0I.png
2MB, 1988x1318px
ITT; Make this game's roster even worse.

MEDIUM MODE: Nothing related to X-Men or Fantastic Four
>>
>>380862970
Put the monster hunter in Rathian gear
>>
>>380862970
squirrel girl
>>
>all of the characters I hate watching like Magneto, Phoenix, Sentinel, Storm are X-Men related

just add Gene, Dormammu and Taskmaster and I'd be happy with this
>>
Replace Jedah with Felicia
Replace X with Necalli
Replace Nova with War Machine
Replace Frank West with Nick Ramos
Replace Spider-Man with Taskmaster, make Spider-Man DLC
Add Trish as a DLC character
>>
remove peter and put in jessica drew replace thor with whor replace X with base
>>
File: datamine 1.jpg (63KB, 1139x3170px) Image search: [Google]
datamine 1.jpg
63KB, 1139x3170px
>>
>>380862970
This roster leak is already considered fake. Not like the new one is much better but still, don't shitpost with outdated material.
>>
Add Winter Soldier, Haggar, Ghost Rider, and Dormammu to that as well since they were in a leak that appeared before the E3 story trailer that said Meio and the Dahren are in the files and they also correctly guessed the names of the soldiers. Ryce and his source are confused if this is leak is legit or not.
>>
>>380862970
Replace Gamora with Black Widow..
Replace Ant-Man with Star Lord.
>>
No mirror matches

No one said I had to add characters
>>
>>380862970
Hold the fuck up.

A Hunter from MH is seriously a character in this game?
>>
>>380864397
If we're playing this game lets just go back to the franchises roots and take out spectator mode again.
>>
File: IMG_0720.jpg (204KB, 550x846px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0720.jpg
204KB, 550x846px
The Big Wheel
>>
File: gamora.png (1MB, 1080x1450px) Image search: [Google]
gamora.png
1MB, 1080x1450px
>>380864272

>fake
>tfw Gamora
>>
Virgil from DmC
>>
>>380862970
Replace Dante with Donte.

Lock Monster Hunter, Jedah, Thanos and Ultron behind a pay wall.
>>
>>380864191

Can't post the rest, here's the link. https://i.imgur.com/T1Xyurc.jpg

>>380864341

Frank West and Venom too. Even with the lack of Ant-man, Ryce reconfirmed him with his source.
>>
>>380864457
yes, leaks aside, a Jhen showed up in the E3 trailer, so it would be weird to have a monster from MH but not a hunter
>>
>>380862970
make megaman dlc.
>>
>>380865060
>Ultron Omega
Intredasting
>>
>No Doom, Storm, Sentinel, or Magneto

I hate fighting any combination of these characters, but even I understand it's not a Mahvel game without them.
>>
File: 1490733412209.jpg (204KB, 1189x648px) Image search: [Google]
1490733412209.jpg
204KB, 1189x648px
>>380862970
Marvel side gets:
>Miles instead of Peter
>Gwenpool
>America Chavez
>Squirrel Girl

Capcom side gets:
>OVER-1 instead of X
>Nick Ramos
>Donte
>your favorite Street Fighter girl but she gets hit with the ugly stick harder than Chun-Li and Dante did.
>>
>>380864272
What's the new one?
>>
>>380864734
>t. Dunkie
>>
>>380864770
I really don't get her addition

Even just cause Guardians of the Galaxy movies did well she is the least popular member by a mile
>>
Where's Zero? We know he's base roster. Where'd these images come from?
>>
>>380865864
Needed one more female character from the movies. It was probably either her or Black Widow.
>>
>>380865125

Well, at least they would put some love into him. The guy have what, 4 specials? He had potential to shadow Dante with his array of maverick weapons.
>>
>>380865930
Its just an image someone through together based off of Ryce's initial leak, with the idea that the last Capcom character he didn't know about was Frank West, though it turned out in the end to be Zero.
>>
>>380864341
they are not in the base roster, Marvel said every playable character on their side will be getting a variant cover, ghost rider, dormamu and wonter solider do not have one meaning they are story mode only

>but the leaks said season one characters will be in story mode
yes plus more season 1 is
Black Panther
sigma
2 brand new capcom reps
DareDevil
Loki
>>
>>380864457
>>380865071
the hunter is such a horrible choice for a character, he has no personality or canon design why not pick a felyne or a monster they are a better more interesting rep for the franchise then another weapon user
>>
>>380865283
every marvel game is required to make FF and X-men dlc, we all know there is going to be an x-men versus Street fighter season probably with the first 2 characters being wolverine and akuma Doom and sentinel are the only ones that might not come back
>>
>>380865283

Don't worry, Nova moves like Magneto now, Captain Marvel is Storm-like, and Ultron has Sentinel-like fly combos.
Not my words, but Combofiend's https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjsdbcgoxvw
>>
>>380866067
But Frank is also in the game.
>>
>>380866570

That is Rikurikumore's words. He is not trustable. Some other guy mentioned themed dlc, but he is probably talking about something like Lawyer Pack with PW and Daredevil.
>>
>>380863461
But that just makes it better though.
>>
>>380866405
No one else on the roster fills the "silent protagonist" role, though, plus the hunter has quirky behavior like flexing, the goofy run, etc that gives him a lot of personality.
The rath armor or hunter armor would be good choices that are pretty distinctive.
I though a Felyne would be a good choice, as for monster, a lot are just too big, and most of the smaller ones are the dromes no one gives a shit about. A Kut-Ku might be 'just right' though.
>>
Make every character locked except for ryu and wolverine
Have them all behind a pay wall
Each character can be unlocked for 0.99$
>>
>>380866571
you do know they said the same stuff in mvc3 about phoenix being like magneto right?
>>380866771
who? I am saying we know marvel has a rule against x-men in the base game even the new lego game was told to focus on mcu and mcu candidates at launch

if some leaker says it as well thats just pure coincidence

Besides deadpool is one of the dlc characters judging by the variant covers we have they said they are not going to have the same character on multiple covers and unless they are including that lame villain itsy bitsy spider and deadpools variant cover should be deadpool

the reason I say that is because deadpool is a fox property and he is coming back I have no doubt in my mind they will not bring back wolverine and akuma and do a sfvxmen season
>>
>>380862970
Replace everyone on the Marvel side with their shitty legacies that have come along in the past few years
>>
>>380867042
he is not going to be silent though everyone talks even in the middle of fights its a lot more talking

the point I am making is they are going to give the hunter a personality and that just sucks only because he would be better staying silent
>>
>>380864457
Would the Monster Hunter be like Frank West and just pull out all the different types of weapons for his attacks? i would actually be interested in him if that's the case.
>>
File: 1457311653242.jpg (8KB, 250x237px) Image search: [Google]
1457311653242.jpg
8KB, 250x237px
>>380865987
>Well, at least they would put some love into him.
>>
>>380867103

Riku was the one that said there would be FF vs Darkstalkers and X-men vs Street Fighter dlc.
>>
>>380866771
>Lawyer pack
Don't toy with me, Anon. I mained Wright in UMvC. I want him back more than anything.
>>
certain characters/skins can only be unlocked by going to see their respective movie(s) or buying related merchandise
>>
File: mvci.jpg (895KB, 1988x1778px) Image search: [Google]
mvci.jpg
895KB, 1988x1778px
>>380862970
>>
First off I need to clear up some comments about our situation, a lot of rumors going around that they were horrendously understaffed and had pretty bad working conditions. We were pretty understaffed in our department is all I can comment on, I would not say we were a skeleton crew but we really could have used maybe 10 or so more guys around. It caused a lot of communication and organization issues but not enough that I’d call it hellish, definitely annoying though. Morale was low with some people cause they took some comments on the art design a little personally when it really wasn’t their fault. I mean how would you feel if you were told to make a painting, then told by the same person to make it look stupid and you have 30 minutes to make it, then once you’re done everyone says it looks bad and you should feel bad when you had no control over your own art.
So why does this game look so bad? Or more specifically why some characters look bad? Its a combination of multiple things but there are two main points: We were told to make the Capcom side look unappealing and the release schedule had us really strapped for time. Yeah thats right, someone at Disney specifically told the art department and the advertising department to make the Capcom side look “ugly” so the Marvel side would look better. Even in terms of story they wanted the Capcom characters to be very irrelevant so the Marvel team gets most of the spotlight. I can tell you this right now that you will see a lot of Capcom characters losing in battle or just taking a back seat so a Marvel character can do their job for them. I can somewhat confirm one thing with you guys right now is that Ryu does not do anything in the story mode. A few designs from the Capcom side of the characters were outsourced but even then every mock up was sent back and told to make them look either “less pretty and more realistic.” or “more like a cartoon character.”
>>
File: MCU vs Capcom.png (4MB, 1596x2132px) Image search: [Google]
MCU vs Capcom.png
4MB, 1596x2132px
>>380865060
>>380864191

Real roster and proofs
>>
>>380867817

Why do you keep trying to force this idea? A lot of the Marvel characters look bad too.
>>
>>380868112

It's just an edit someone made to fit those characters in the datamine.
>>
Why the fuck is Spencer even back

Bionic Arm meme wasn't that good
>>
>>380868226
Play the demo. Marvel characters hog the spotlight every single moment of it.
>Chris exists to get punched by Ultron
>Rocket stealing dante's guns
>Thor powering up Arthur's lance
>Stark stealing the show as always
>Cap is the leader
>Thanos is the "guy who can save us"
>Infinity stones and no capcom based powers or enemies
>All of Xgard is filled with purple asgarduians, and no metaurs or ride armors, depsite being a 50/50 fusion of the two
>Ultron Sigma is just plain ultron Sigma's conscience isnt even present, even when talking to X
>>
>>380863885
>spider man as DLC
jesus fuck, I'm surprised that isn't happening at release. Probably some different versions of Spiderman will.
>>
>>380868465
because he is combofiend's main and combofiend literally works for capcom.

But then the dumbass got the invincible frames for it removed.
>>
File: spencer-rad.png (174KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
spencer-rad.png
174KB, 500x376px
Goddammit capcom
>>
File: capt.jpg (49KB, 478x270px) Image search: [Google]
capt.jpg
49KB, 478x270px
>>380868226

What the fuck are you talking about? They're the most true to their source material.
>>
>>380868670
I thought Spidey was confirmed already AS DLC. He's not in the vs mode build from E3.
>>
>>380868465
Fuck you I love Bionic Commando
>>
File: Fluid Racoon like Animation.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Fluid Racoon like Animation.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>380862970
By reusing animations from UMVC3 that don't make sense anymore now that they don't darken the screen or freeze the camera during shifts to dynamic angles.

Rocket is meant to do this flipping animation while the screen is almost completely black in UMVC3 to make it look like he pulls the item out of hammer space in a cartoon like fashion

In infinite, he just floats in the air a second, does 4 flips for no reason, and then has the new mad hopper prop dropped into his hands from offscreen.
>>
>>380868649
This, I agree with. Not so much the Marvel stealing the spotlight, but the Xgard part. Where are the Capcom themed generic enemies? I'll chalk it up to the demo being an early build, but then again, they weren't in cutscenes either...
And maybe the fact Sigma isn't very present in Ultron Sigma's personality could be a plot device? Like, Ultron merely wanted to fuse with Sigma for the stronger body but pushes his own agenda close to the end of the game and forces Sigma's consciousness and influence out.

>>380868998
That also wasn't the full roster.
>>
>No Asura

It can't even get any worse
>>
>>380869468
Guaranteed DLC. Capcom knows that Asura is one of the most requested, never before seen in Mahvel, characters. They wouldn't miss the chance for those sweet DLC bux. People were asking for him as soon as Ultimate got announced.

People say he won't be in, because his voice actor plays Dr. Strange in this but that's a pretty flimsy reason.
>>
>>380868649
You are so right, they made damn sure to make everybody on the Marvel side look impressive in the battle scene, Crazy as fuck Dante just standing there cutting down ultron drones is just sad, we all know he can do much better than that, even while half assing it. Even his clash with Ultron-Sigma looked bad because he only stood there.
>>
>>380866810
Makes it worse if you do modern squirrel girl as drawn and written by that Tumblr artist.
>>
File: 1437279989303.jpg (81KB, 960x643px) Image search: [Google]
1437279989303.jpg
81KB, 960x643px
>>380866810
kys
>>
File: captainmarvel.jpg (196KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
captainmarvel.jpg
196KB, 1366x768px
>>380869878

The story part might be true, but I don't think the visual part is (I wouldn't be surprised if it was though). The Marvel side looks better outside of Carol. Cap looks like a turtle, RR looks like a rabid dog. The thing is Marvel has Ultron, Iron Man, Thanos and Nova, who doesn't have much face showing, and the metallic effects on them look amazing.
Being honest, I would be fine with the graphics as it is now if it wasn't the faces.
>>
>>380868834
Still looks retarded
>>
File: 13815343408433.jpg (13KB, 318x335px) Image search: [Google]
13815343408433.jpg
13KB, 318x335px
>>380870912
>>
>>380869780
As someone who wants Asura, I'm still iffy on the voice actor.

Sure. Steve Blum voiced Task and Wolverine in 3, Strange has Asura's voice EXACTLY. If they make Asura rage scream every line, it'd still be hard to differentiate them.
>>
>>380862970

>replace male Thor with female Thor
>replace Groot with tiny Groot for the Reddit crowd
>>
>>380864770
Isnt Marvel trying to push a fuck ton of new comics, with a large majority of them having female leads, soon? Why not use Spider Gwen, or whatever the fuck, and try to represent more than like 5 franchises?
>>
File: 2424246.jpg (74KB, 866x720px) Image search: [Google]
2424246.jpg
74KB, 866x720px
>>380868112
wow. Even the DLC characters are shit.
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.