[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>no julia chang >no lei wulong >no zafina yet they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: header.jpg (34KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
34KB, 460x215px
>no julia chang
>no lei wulong
>no zafina

yet they include gigas
what the fuck were they thinking
>>
File: 1497429033052.webm (3MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
1497429033052.webm
3MB, 720x404px
>>380851290
That you'll buy Julia and Zafina when they come out as individual DLC characters.

Might even pull a Crapcom and have different Season passes for each round of DLC.
>>
File: trolleomvc.jpg (284KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
trolleomvc.jpg
284KB, 900x600px
maybe they'll have more SF characters for DLC
>>
Is there a point in picking up Heihachi if storywise he's dead as fuck now

I don't want to be left in the cold and BTFO just like people who used to main TT2 characters who got cut off
>>
>>380852312
I'm pretty sure Heihachi died like 6 times already. We didn't even actually see him touch lava, and I'm sure that bastard could take it anyway.
>>
maybe we'll get another illegitimate son that actually followed into his footsteps
>>
Story wise they wrote themselves into a corner. Kazuya vs. Heihachi climax was great because it's grey vs. grey and at times I legitimately don't know who's gonna win.

Now with Kazuya being an irredeemable literal devil, and the combined plotpower of moebot Alisa and Lars (e.g. Tekken's Lightning duo), and Jin the designated edgelord protag being on the other side Kazuya is toast as toasted whole wheat sandwich in the upcoming iteration of Tekken story.
>>
>>380852312
It'll take 6 years for Tekken x SF to come out anyway and that game will still have Heihachi. Then another 6 years after that to get Tekken 8. That's 12 whole years of more Heihachi.
>>
>>380852615
Haven't played T7 yet, but Kazuya got thrown into a volcano at the end of T2 and he seems fine.
>>
>>380851290
Who care for they
>No Anna
Harada must be punished
>>
>>380851290
Yeah

Whats the deal with fighting games cutting characters every new game?
>>
Every time somebody complains about Lei missing, a cent is added to his DLC price. Don't believe Harada when he tells you its free. He is a hack.
>>
>>380851290
Gigas is cool as fuck though?
>>
>>380856298
Too lazy
>>
File: asle.jpg (280KB, 1176x808px) Image search: [Google]
asle.jpg
280KB, 1176x808px
>>380851290
>>
I come from /vr/ with a gift.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzN9fA-aL4Y
>>
>>380851945

WAHT THE FUCK IS THAT
>>
>>380853812
Nah Jin is legit just as morally grey as Kaz. Also Devil Jin hasn't literally been beaten once in the series, it's time for a sound loss.
>>
>>380851586
>That you'll buy Julia and Zafina when they come out as individual DLC characters.
They're not making you pay for returning characters
>>
>>380856206

Just change Nina hairstyle.
>>
File: 1438160368216.png (2MB, 1100x733px) Image search: [Google]
1438160368216.png
2MB, 1100x733px
two fucking bears,id rather have alex and a bear then just two fucking bears
>>
>>380857147
there won't be any returning characters, T7 has no legs they'll get the Season Pass out than the game is finished

with this console gen being so long they can release T8 in 2019 if they skip a long arcade run
>>
>>380853812
I hope there is a time skip and T8 Kazuya is balding just like Heihachi
>>
Poor Heihachi
>your wife, who you loved, tried to kill you
>you had no choice to kill her instead
>now your son hates you
>he also carries devil genes
>instead of justifying yourself by blaming your wife, you take all the blame on yourself
>>
>>380851290
random question: is tekken 7 available in a redbox? im looking to maybe try it out and play it with me mum for like a week, but not actually buy it. i already own tekken 3 and have tekken 5 on an emulator, so i dont see a need to fully buy 7
>>
>>380851290
>no Anna
>no Roger
>no Marduk
>no Armor King
>no BruceJosie is more fun anyway
I'll always have Paul to fall back on though.
>>
>>380860585
Or you can pirate it, and play with your mom offline
>>
>>380862975
i thought it had denuvo and wouldnt be cracked for like a month. i never bothered checking tpb
>>
>>380852312
Heihachi is one of the poster boys since Tekken 1. He even has a move called Tekken.
He's coming back to godfist your ass.
>>
>>380863324
It was cracked 4 days later kek
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.