[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I missing something here or is there literally no reason to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: Xbonks.jpg (208KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
Xbonks.jpg
208KB, 2048x1152px
Am I missing something here or is there literally no reason to purchase this piece of shit? Why is Microsoft trying to compete against Playstations extensive and amazing exclusive lineup with a hardware race that will always lose against PC? Why are they still selling most of their exclusives on PC if they are going with this idea? Who at Microsoft thought prioritising an expensive version of their already empty console instead of making incentive to invest in their console in general?

Is this the end of Microsoft? I sure hope so.
>>
File: 1491590704725.png (532KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1491590704725.png
532KB, 1024x768px
>>
I don't think you understand just how fucking retarded 90% of "gamers" are. People think they are master race for even owning a gaming PC. It doesn't matter for them if their PC outclasses a fucking console or not. And retarded microsoft fans will think that their box has the best pixels. Just like sonyfags think that their version of fifa is better than any other. It's all about fucking marketing, people just gobble up what they hear in advertisements and what other people tell them.
>>
>>380850994
I know this, but for some reason I keep having expectations of humanity. I hope eventually these kinds of things will beat that out of me, but at this rate I might be set up for miserable disappointment for the rest of my life.
>>
>>380850470
MS and Nadella only cares that you are part of their ecosystem.
Whether you use xbox or W10 store is the same to them.

http://www.businessinsider.fr/us/microsoft-xbox-and-windows-10-satya-nadella-2015-10/
>best of all, you can actually use it to stream the Xbox One across your local network, letting you play console games right on your Windows 10 PC.

>It means that from any Windows 10 PC or tablet, you can launch any of your games, Windows or Xbox. And with the Xbox Live service underpinning it, it adds a really sticky social layer that keeps your achievements and friends list consistent between the two.

>"It doesn't matter where you are," Lavin says.

>"Everything will be unified at some point"

MS is trying to build an established ecosystem(Xbox one, Xbox one S, Xbox one X, windows 10) with the backward compatibily and Xbox games pass and turn it into Netflix of game
>>
>>380850994
Actually I think the Xbones sales reflect that the marketing might not be enough this time around. Xbone is already selling half as well as PS4, unless new numbers have come out to point otherwise. I don't see how this new console will improve the grim outlook Microsoft is facing.
>>
>>380851486
Why would they not just focus on making more exclusives then? Does making an even more expensive console that will also sell like shit (if the Xbone sales are anything to go by) and tunnelling on marketing for it actually create more game sales? They lose money or at best break even on console sales don't they? The Xbone appeal to poorfags, PC appeal to middle class/ rich people. Will the Xbonks even appeal to the middle class over a PC that will always look better?
>>
>>380851808
Forza, Crackdown, Halo, Sea of thieves etc are considered Microsoft exclusive (Windows 10 + Xbox)
From what i know, console makers usually don't make a lot of money from hardware alone.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.