[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

describe your experience with the last game you played without

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_6685.png (236KB, 1333x1358px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6685.png
236KB, 1333x1358px
describe your experience with the last game you played without using the word fun or any of its synonyms
>>
it sucked
>>
It appealed to my interests and provided the opposite sensation of boringness
>>
JESUS CHRIST

That reminds me of the time my friends roommate who cosplayed as his favorite girl in an anime convention almost got abducted by 2 guys. Shit scared the fuck out of us, he was really skinny and wouldn't have been able to fight back, who knows what would've happened if they managed to do that and tie him up. Luckily we were quick.

Let's hope she is found
>>
>>380847238
Superhot
It was fun.
>>
It was a very enjoyable experience that I'd like to repeat many times in the future.
>>
>>380847238
Sleeping Dogs
it was fun
>>
I played ARMS using motion controls inside my car with the screen propped up with my steering wheel. It was a pleasant experience.
>>
Misery
>>
I got lost and then found a save room
>>
>>380847238
I liked playing Arms because of the feeling of success from mastering its controls.
>>
>>380847238
Nier: Automata
It was ass in every sense
>>
It looked gorgeous, had good gameplay, but it was a metroidvenia so I probably would've never completed it. Refunded it.
>>
annoying as fuck
>>
>>380847238
Dark Souls 3, it was pretty fun.
>>
I spent my recent 682nd hour playing Isaac and I've never been more numb to my existence
>>
File: 1487973726433.png (67KB, 225x204px) Image search: [Google]
1487973726433.png
67KB, 225x204px
Casual tf2 match, i had fun
>>
Dofus
I was worn out running around so much
>>
>>380847238
great
>>
File: 1385350143354.jpg (76KB, 245x204px) Image search: [Google]
1385350143354.jpg
76KB, 245x204px
>>380847238
It wasn't as good as /v/ says and I think it's metacritic scores are just about correct. The last bossfight and the following credits song made me think "this is amazing", but it really doesn't make up for the numerous times I felt like dropping the game.
It's much too dated, and the randumb cutscenes and voice acting don't really properly present the game, unlike the last boss and ending. The pick-your-moves system and music were cool too, but that's all lost in the noise of fov that makes you want to kill yourself. I'm just saying that if half the time you take damage and you immediately think "I would've dodged that 100% if I could SEE ANY FUCKING SHIT", it doesn't exactly motivate you to git gud or whatever.

I played God Hand.
>>
>>380847238
Dota 2

It was fun.
>>
>>380847238
IT AINT ME
>>
>>380847238
F-Zero GX
Perfect laps are satisfying.
>>
Surprised by the depth of the game, but it's really barebones. The party mode function is actually fucking great, with drop in drop out play for people being really good, but I'll never understand why they added win streak penalties that lower your health by 25% at each tier. I played it at a friend's house in a little party and it was a pretty fucking fun time.

Ranked mode is also a joke. I'm not sure if there are leaver penalties, but that's pretty much been my experience with ranked. You smash a guy in a round and he immediately leaves. Or you block a rush and he immediately leaves. It's really annoying.
>>
>>380847238
It caused the transfer of dopamine
>>
File: Biohazard.full.140150.jpg (384KB, 650x897px) Image search: [Google]
Biohazard.full.140150.jpg
384KB, 650x897px
RE4 on PS4

An amazing game full of good times, with experiences to make one full of joy, causing sensations of happiness and bliss, appealing to the part of the brain that releases chemical endorphins to bring up one's mood, all tarnished by the absolute dog shit controller that is the dualshock 4.

Seriously, jesus christ the dualcock design is so bad. I don't get how the Playstation faithful worship it so.
>>
Played ARMS yesterday at a friend's house. It was alright, but not my cup of tea. I don't think it was worth the full price.

We then played SF5 for the first time. Rashid is amazing
>>
>>380847561
Was it Valdis Story: Abyssal City?
Heres mine:
It was too dark but the music was decent. I can see how it became such a meme game though, the game certainly has it's tough spots. Once you figure out the mechanics though the game itself becomes boringly easy. On one hand the game had alot of interconnectivity that the sequels seemd to have lost in a sence. On the other there seemed to be a lack in area diversity.
>>
I played for five minutes before getting hung up on character creation for twelve hours
>>
>>380847238
I played Rivals of Aether, and it was Not Super Smash Bros
>>
>>380847238
The Sexy Brutale was like playing a murder mystery version of Majora's Mask.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.