[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know /v/ shits on MvC Infinite enough, but I have one more

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4992.jpg (51KB, 750x779px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4992.jpg
51KB, 750x779px
I know /v/ shits on MvC Infinite enough, but I have one more complaint. Look at this screenshot of Morrigan from the game. Capcom has given her a severe breast reduction. First we can't have X-Men, and now we can't even have massive tits. Fuck this game.
>>
SOUL TITS
>>
>>380847151
Chun Li is noticeably smaller than in recent games as well. This game is being marketed heavily towards the SJW crowd, as they aren't even including any "problematic" Marvel characters. The fighting game genre might be at its end for the forseeable future.
>>
>>380847151
It's probably because of Marvel and the SJW shits who run them. More proof that it should have been a Capcom-only game.
>>
the days of video games ending is coming close boys
>>
>>380847360
What exactly is a "problematic" marvel character? Almost all Marvel comic series are designed for all ages. A "T" rated game should theoretically be able to include any Marvel character. Fuck SJW game designers.
>>
>>380847729
>What exactly is a "problematic" marvel character?

Basically all the popular ones from the previous game that suddenly aren't in this one. They are trying to push their unoffensive MCU shit with this game.
>>
>>380847729

anyone who doesn't have a movie
>>
>>380847658
it's not illegal to make your own video games yet, so you only have yourselves to blame
classics like DOOM were made by people who cared enough to make the kinds of games they wanted to play. Any decline in vidya can only be attributed to growing apathy from people who claim to love vidya, leaving the market solely in the hands of people in it for nothing but money
>>
>>380848008
i have that desire.. but feel limited as im not a jack of all trades like the dude who made cave story
>>
File: 113265659856.jpg (84KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
113265659856.jpg
84KB, 500x375px
>>380847151
You're complaining about her tits, but what the hell is going on with that face?
It's almost as bad as the TV show.
>>
>>380848163
He wasn't born a jack of all trades anon, he probably worked damn fucking hard to make his dream a reality.
>>
>>380848443
Oh definitely.. just my strengths are in other fields.. i got mad respect for the guy
>>
>>380848163
Undertale was made by an internet musician with no prior experience in pixel art or coding or writing
>>
>>380847929
>They are trying to push their unoffensive MCU shit with this game.
It's possible to post without buzzwords you know. None of the previous characters were remotely "offensive", stop being a sperg
>>
>>380848659
well, you can either become a 1MA or you can find someone that completes your lack of skillson certain areas
>>
>>380847360
>This game is being marketed heavily towards the SJW crowd
Then why are there like 3 female characters?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.