[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are these guys always portrayed as the niggers of the Star

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: Rodian_DICE.png (552KB, 491x1018px) Image search: [Google]
Rodian_DICE.png
552KB, 491x1018px
Why are these guys always portrayed as the niggers of the Star Wars verse next to the Grans? Is it because of that one time Greedo tried to smoke Han?
>>
>>380842337

Would you, /v/?
>>
>>380842705
Imagine the fucking hummers she could give
>>
>>380842705
Shieeeeeeeeeeet
>>
>>380842337
To be perfectly fair, he was named fucking Greedo. If he wanted to not wreck people's image of his race, he would've gone by, fuck, I don't know, snorkarafflekek or some fucking dumbassed Lucasian thing.

Not many black guys running around calling themselves Nigger "Gets Paid" McNignog.
>>
>>380842337

they shoot first
>>
>>380843334
Well it's a more dignified name than "Grievous" at the very least.
>>
>>380844124

Being the only asthmatic robot in the galaxy was fucked enough as it was without having to get called that.

It's no wonder he had to go full megapenis with the multiple lightsabers and shit.
>>
>>380844481
I can't wait for his protege Captain Big Bad, an invincible war machine with severe allergies wielding 8 lightsabers at once, to appear in the next movie.
>>
File: Soulless_One.jpg (42KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Soulless_One.jpg
42KB, 960x540px
>>380844124
>>380844481
And he has a ship named "The Soulless One" for fucks sake, how much more "trying WAY too hard" can you possibly get?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.